Breathe (Sophia) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breathe (Sophia)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breathe (Sophia)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 am

Nikki smiled and gently hit Sophia's glass with her own glass of butterbeer. Yeah, let's get the party started. Nikki cheered, but not loudly so everyone could hear her but then again, she did not care less, she wanted to have some fun with her sister. I like that..G.N.O. Girl's Night Out. Nikki agreed, excitedly. Let's start with 'Don't call me, leave me alone!' Nikki suggested.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 am

Sophia smiled happily at her sister. "Ooh... I like that Nikki sis, but how bout this?"Sophia asked as she started singing the part she wrote after Nikki's. "Don't call me leave me alone!Not gonna answer my phone Cuz I don't No I won't see you."said Sophia as she stopped singing and looked at her sister smiling. Sophia was starting become happy she was writing a song abot there pass boyfriends and was having fun doing it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 am

That's good! I like it. Nikki agreed. She took a sip of her drink and then began to think. Don't call me leave me alone! Not gonna answer my phone Cuz I don't No I won't see you. Nikki repeated. I'm out to have a good time, to get you off of my mind. Nikki added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 am

"I lke that nikki sis!"said Sophia smiling at she wrote Nikki's part down to the piece of prachment paper. "Ok let's see how this sounds so far."said Sophia as he looked at the paper and started singing.

"Don't call me
Leave me alone!
Not gonna answer my phone
Cuz I don't
No I won't see you

I'm out to have a good time
To get you off of my mind
Cuz I don't
And I won't need you (woot! woot!)." As Sophia finished she smiled happily at her sister. "Wow thisis really coming along Nikki sis, we need to sig his when were done!"sad Sophia happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 am

Yeah, definetely! Nikki agreed. I am really glad to have a sister like you, Sophi. Nikki smiled at her sister. I mean...we never fight...and we always are there for eachother and we love, support eachother through hardest of times. Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 am

Sophia smiled armly back at her and hugged her. "I know we don't never fight, and when I tell people that they look at me not believing me!"aid Sophia laughing her tinkling bel laugh. "Honestly it's stupid to fight over stupid things like clothes I mean we share clothes all the time I seen tns of isters fight over that it's retared!"said Sphia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah, you know Matt thinks we have an aura or something. Nikki said. I know! I've been in muggle world and have seen siblings push, shove and fight. It's like..unnecessary! Nikki said as she thought about what she saw not that long ago in a mall.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Nikki told her that. "An aura, are you kidding me?"Sophia aked her laughing for she found it funny. When Nikki said she saw sibings fighting she sshivered at the thoght of them fighting like that. "Ugh... I know, that will never in million years happen to us"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 am

And I am glad for that. Nikki smiled knowing Sophia and Nikki will never fight or duel against eachother..Ever! Perhaps we should order something to eat? Nikki suggested. I know, when I heard Matt say that I was just, like, awh, thanks that's so sweet. Nikki told Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 am

Sophia smiled. "Sounds like a good plan to me Nikki sis I'm straving!"said Sopha laughing as sh heard her stomach growl. "Yeah Matt is always honest and sweet I love him as a 'farther like' type."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top