(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 5 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Matt laughed as she pulled out her wand. Oh yeah? he said as it began to look like a muggle sparkler. Try this! he said grinning. Then he took a drink of his own glass of firewhisky as it burned his throat he smiled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 5 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Sophia looked at her challange and smiled. "Of fine no problem."saidSophia doingthe same thing as him. As she got done doing that she twirled her wand high upin the air and caught it behind her back and smiled warmly at Matt. "I was a flag person at my muggle school before I came Hogwarts."saidSophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 pm

I get bored so this what I do in my spar time!! he smiled doing the same thing as Soph. This time he lit the end on fire and started twirling it faster.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am

Sophia laughed. "Nice Matt. "saidSophia softly as she lit her wand and twirled and stood up and threw it under her leg and caught it. SOophia laughd her tinkling bell laugh when people started watchingher and Matt.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

[b]Matt grabbed his wand and put the fire out with his fingers. I'll race you on stage! Matt said grinning as he jumped over the counter. He smiled as he began to jog towards the stage knowing he would beat her.[b]

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Sophia laughed and started racing Matt towards the stage, she knew he would beat her or it would be a tie. As she caught up with him she waved at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "Well, it looks like it going to be a tie."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she went around a couple of tables she laughed when the crowd was watching them race. As she ran faster trying to get to the stage first she knocked over a chair and giggled. "Oops, my bad!"said ophia getting out her wand and waved it to the chair putting it back up again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Matt grinned at her and looked around. All part of the show folks! he said laughing. He winked at her and jumped on a table and started dancing before finally making it to the stage. He winked at her and ran up to the piano. Thank you, Thank you. I'm here all night! he said. To his surprise the crowed was applauding him and Sophia.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Matt. "Your crazy Matt, but in a good way!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia smiled brightly at the crowd as they were applauding for her and Matt. "Thankyou, like he said I'll be here all night."said Sophia laughing. "Oh darn, you beat me oh well!"saidSophia softly as she seen him at the piano. "Going to sing something are we?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top