(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 4 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 am

Well....It kinda has a bit of a kinda....effect.. he said laughing nervously. It makes whoever drink it think...like really think about something really special to them.... he said. And I'm pretty sure you weren't thinking of Danny... he said crossing his arms.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 4 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 am

Sophia looked at Matt shocked. "So your telling me you only made this drink for me and Andrian to charm us?"Sophia asked him softly. When he said she a pretty sure she wasn't thinking about Danny she looked at her class and nodded for he was right and they both knew he was. "Ok you got me, I love Andrian more you hapy?"Sohia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 am

Soph...I actually.....listen trust me on this okay! he said softly. I kinda negated the effects when I refilled your glass.....I kinda had an epiphany.. he added. I should just let you decide what you should do...not try to do it myself...but let you decide... he said putting his hand on her shoulder like a father would...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am

Sophia shook her head. "No your helping me, your showing me how I really feel inside of just leaving it all bottled up inside me."sid Sophia truthfully. "You know, I should take more of this it feels good getting all these emotions off of me.said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 am

Alright....if you're sure... he said waving his wand over her empty glass. He reactivated the effect of the drink and smiled at her. You know if you need to vent or anything like that I'm always here or at the new place... he said grinning. I forgot to mention...I did buy a new house for Emmy... he grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 am

Sophia smiled when he said he brought new house for Emmy. "I kindof figued you did when you mntioned putting in a pool!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I'll stop by the hose soon and look at it, I'm ure it looks wonderful."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 am

I got it cheap too... he said laughing at when he had said the Pool. I'm no good at keeping surprises.... he said putting his palm to his fourhead.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling when he slapped his forehead and said he wasn't good at keeping secrets. "Don't worry, I won't say a thing to Emmy."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft arm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Matt looked at her and smiled along with her. Thanks Soph... he said. He looked over at a table of a family 4 and his smile widened. Anyway, So you need me to talk to anyone for you. He said grinning. He pulled out his wand and started twirling it in his fingers still grinning at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Sophia shooke her head. "No, not that I can think of right off but thanks for asking!"said Sophia softly. As she seen im twirl his hand she smiled. "Not bad Matt, but I must say I'm rather good myself."said Sophia getting out her wand and twirled it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top