(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 am

I love Emmy to death! he said. Just...I haven't been spending enough time with her.. he said. The school and Order are keeping me waaaaay to busy.. he said sighing. I think I'm gonna have to surprise her in a way... he said grinning

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 am

Sophia smiled weakly as he said he loved Emmy. "I wish I wa that way again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon just might as well give up on love."said Sophi softly. "Besides I'm WAY to busy to worry about it now."said Sophia softly admitting the truth. Sophia smiled softly and weakly at him when h said he has a surprise for coming. "Oh yeah, wat exactly is that if I may ask?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 am

I don't know really.. he said sighing. But, it's gotta be really good.... he said grinning. He looked at his watch and grinned..Maybe...a special watch.....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 am

Sophia laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh come Matt, make it something that will last a lifetime like house for an example!"said Sophia softly. "Emmy always told me h anted big house for the family."said Sophia softly she took a drink of her dark blue liquid.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 am

Not a bad Idea... he said grinning. I've got loads of muggle money... he said excitetedly. He waved his wand refilling her glass. Sophia can I just say, your gonna move in with us kay! he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 am

Sophia smiled warmly at him this tie it wasn't a weak one it was one of her true smiles. "Hey I just just gave you and idea."said Sophia softly. When h told her she was moving in with Emmy and him she nodded. "Ok Matt, that's fine probably will do me some good."said Sophia softly as she took another drink of the darkblue liquid. "Have you thought of a name for this?"Sophia asked him pointing to her glass.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 am

He grinned as she agreed and laughed when she told him she gave him the idea. That's right it will, I'm having a pool installed!! he grinned. Actually...I wasn't thinking of a name for it... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 am

Sophia smiled when he said he was having a pool installed. "Yay, now we can have family time!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. When he said he wasn't thinking for a name for it she laughed. "You should call it the Lestrange special."said Sophia laughing and obviously kiddig.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 am

You know Soph...that's not a bad idea.. he said winking joking along. I'm not sure it needs a name...I kinda made it for you and Andy... he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 am

Sophia laughed and took a drink of the darkblue liquid but spat it out when Matt told her he mde it for her and Andrian. "You made it for us?!?"Sophia asked as she wiped her mouth and the place where she spat out her drink luckyly it wasn't on Matt.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top