(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 am

Hey, talk to Andrian! he said softly. He could use some cheering up.... he said grinning. I think talking to you would do both of you some good he said smiling at her. His eyes sparkled and he chuckled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 am

Sophia looked at him confused. "Why would it do both of us any good? He's with Belle and he's happy and I'm happy for him."said Sophia softly and sighed. It as obvious she was lying for she sihed and took another drink of hr firewhiskey quickly. "And why would he need cheering up for? he's has verything no!"said Sophia softly as she dunk the rest of her firewhiskey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 am

Sophia...I have a feeling...Andy's not as happy as he should be. he said. I can tell the way you two interact...You two still have feelings for eachother.. he said. I love Andy like a brother and you like a daughter. You two are both miserable without eachother... he said. I just wan't you two to be happy...and that's whenever you two are together... he said softly

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 am

Sophia looked down at her firewiskey glass and nodded for she knew it was the truth. "Although if we still have feelings for each other we can't be together."said Sophia softly as tears fell down her cheek. "Alot of people say were so much happier when we with each other just laughing about the stupidiest things."said Sophia smiling weakly at the memories. When he said they were miserable without each other she looked up at him. "How can you tell that? Maybe it's other things."said Sophia softly obviously lying once again. It was true she was miserable without Andrian bu she never told anyone but Matt nd Emmy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 am

Sophia, sometimes the choices we make that affect us deeply...can be undone. he said. All it takes is a little courage and alot of wits. he said lifting her head up again and wiping away her tears. Sophia, Andrian loves you..Belle must understand that..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 am

Sophia shook her head. "No he may love me, but he loves Belle more I can tell by the way he loks at her and smile at her."sad Sophia softly. "I remember when he used to look at me that way, although that was a long ime agao and it's the pass."said Sophia softly. "Life is a journey with alot of turns and twists that we must fix but I don't think this will be fix Matt."said Sophia softly. "Another firewhiskey please."sad Sophia softly as she pushed her empty glass aside. "I know if Emm was here she would prbably be telling me love is a powerful thing never underestimate the power of love for yo never know what ill hapen."sad Sophia softly. "Emmy was always the type of person who has quotes for everything!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 am

Matt chuckled, but refused to get her another drink. You can't drown your sorrows in a drink Sophia.. he said. He waved his wand filling it with a dark blue liquid. Drink it, I made it myself.... he said. Sophia, listen to me. Andrian is just to afraid to admit it.....he loves you more than even he knows. Everytime I'm with him all he thinks about is you...he missed you. he said. Sophia, I'm saying this for your own good. You are miserable without him and he is miserable without you...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 am

Sophia looked at the dark liquid that was now in her glass. "Um Matt... forgive me for sking this but what the hell is this?"Sophia asked him softly. "How do you know all this Matt, what if what you say isn't true?"Sophia asked him softly. "Knowing him her probably talked to Andrian."Sophia thought to herself sighng.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 am

It's just something I made....Its like a..stronger version of butterbeer... he said grinning. Sophia, I know these things..I've gone through alot of sh*t in my life and the thing between you and Andrian happened to me when I was your age...only..she ended up getting killed... he said sadly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 am

Sophia looked at Matt shocked. "I'm so sorry Matt, I didn't know yo must had loved her very much."said Sophia soflty. "Sorry for asking this, but do you really thnk you and Emmy will last?"Sophia asked him softly. As she took a drink of the dark blue liquid she smiled wakly at Matt. "You kno, you hould pt this as a new drink, it's relly good."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top