(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) Empty (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 am

Matt was feeling really bad about what had happened at Sophia's house. At first he thought Danny was just going to try kill him but..breaking up with Sophia was a little much. He sighed as he leaned against the counter..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 am

Sophia walked into Leaky Cauldron everone chered as she came in but she wasn't in the mood to sing no songs today there wsn't really one to express how she was feeling. As she alked ver to the counter she sat down and put her hands through her hair holding her head up as she cried. "One firewhiskey please Matt."said Sophia in a soft voice tha cracked. Sophia was wearing a white tank top with a white long sleeve shirt over it with black pants but she didn't look like herself at all she looked like a mess.

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) Dldaily0321
^looki
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia)) Empty Re: (Insert Witty Title Here)((Sophia))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 am

Matt got her a firewhisky and looked at her. Sophia, I just...well I never meant... he still couldn't get the words out. Here, you need this more than I do he said pulling of an arm brace. It's supposed to bring good luck...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 am

Sophia shook her head. "No it's not your fault, I hould have known he'll leave me again."said Sophia softly as she took a drink of her firewhiskey feeling it burn her throat. As he gave her his arm brace she smiled weakly at him. "Thanks Matt, I just hope it does everything been going down hill on me lately."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 am

Well, Soph..I'll talk to Emmy. Maybe you can move in with us? he said. We'll help you out as much as you need.. he said giving her a weak smile. You need ANYTHING....I'm here.... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 am

Sophia nodded her head slowly and gave Matt a soft warm smile. "Thanks Matt, you alays know how o cheer me up evn if it's a alttle."said Sophia. As she took a huge drink out of her firewhiskey she felt it burn her throat but she didn't care nothing coud be wrose then what she was feeling now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 am

You know what you need? Matt said grinning. A day with you and your sister..just doing whatever you girls do! he laughed. Me and Emmy will take the kids..well unless you want her as well...then Me and Andy I sure will take the kids. he said smiling at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 am

Sophia nodded. "Your probably right Matt, it might help me some with this deression."said Sophia softly as she took another drink. "I need a girl night out just me and my sister I haven't had one of those with her in a long time."said Sophia starting to feel bad about that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 am

Well, I'm sure you'll get one soon! he said. Come on...chin up. he said softly bringing her head up. Things are never the worst they can be. Especially when you've got me around... he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 am

Sophia laughed weakly at Matt and raised her head to meet his face. "Yeah I think we'll have one soon she wanted one for awhile now."said Shia softly. "I'm lucky to have you, Emmy and Nikki around to cheer me up."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top