Through the Waters - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Through the Waters - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Through the Waters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Waters - Page 9 Empty Re: Through the Waters

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 am

"Alright Andrian," he said starting to walk the oppisite way "get her to Hogwarts. I'll deal with Darren." Danny then proceded backwards to where Darren had last been seen. He had his wand at will just in case he fired a shot at him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Darren had quite obviously failed in saving Artemis, but then again he didn't really care about her. He was mainly annoyed that the photo had been taken, it had seemed important, or Danny wouldn't have reacted the way he did. As it were, Danny hadn't apparated away with Andrian and Artemis, he had stayed. What an idiot. "Too bad our reunion had to be like this eh?" Darren said casually, picking up his wand from where he dropped it.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 pm

"What?" said Andrian, not believing what he had just heard. He couldn't believe him, he hated how he acted like he was a hero -- like he was superman. "Have you, bloody lost your mind," swore Andrian, he felt slightly annoyed. Mainly because he doubt his ability to fight, like he was just a baby - a learner. How he was willing to do something, reckless and stupid, while there was other better option then fighting off a bloody death eater; alone. "He might not be alone."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:56 pm

"I don't care," he said quietly back at Andrian "I'll hold him off for a while at least. Have I ever died yet because of a Death Eater?" Before Andrian could say anything, he moved forward towards Darren. "Yes but have we had any times to where it WOULD help a happy reunion?" Danny twirled his wand between his fingers almost taunted at Darren.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Artemis growled at Andrian. "You know there is no need for the ropes. Your perfectly capable of restraining me if you want to. Thanks to your little friend, anyway." She was glad the boy was going to fight Darren. It was almost a death sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm

"You know, a duel isn't necessary Danny, just hand over that photo..." Darren said. It was foolish of Danny to think he could duel with him. "Oh, and let Artemis go as well," he added after a second thought.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"A duel isn't necessary, I agree," said Danny with a hint of sarcasm "as long as you leave right now, we won't have to settle for anything violent." He stilled manuevered his wand through his fingers waiting for Darrens first strike.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

"Tell me Danny, why should I leave? Why should I flee when I have a better chance of defeating you in a duel?" asked Darren, as that really didn't make any sense. Meanwhile, he looked around for where Andrian and Artemis were.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:57 am

"Maybe because of the fact that i would destroy the paper since Andrian already saw it. Not to also mention the fact the fate of Artemis. The choice if yours." he said calmly showing no willing to fight. He didn't want to fight so he hoped this trick would work
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:06 am

`The fate of Artemis?" Darren asked with a laugh. "What, you think I care if she dies? Not that you could do that anyways.." he added, quite sure that Danny wouldn't do anything like that. The fact that he was prepared to destroy the paper confirmed that there was something of interest on it, but what was it? "Look, I don't even care about Artemis, but whats on the paper?" he asked, quite sure that Danny wouldn't tell him. You never knew though.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top