Through the Waters - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Through the Waters - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Through the Waters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Waters

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 am

Danny pressed the knife further. "Don't even try," he said calmly now "now tell me, what are you doing here?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 am

"Alright. I was here hunting the famous rortawatcher(pronounced exactly as it sounds). Happy?" It would help explain why she had a little stone in her pocket. It was to sharpen the tip of her arrow. "If you have never heard of it you need to get out more." Her tone was dripping with sarcasm. She was of course watching the knife, but he would not kill her.

OOC: a rortawatcher is not a real thing Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 am

"That's great to know," he said snidely "now can you tell me why are two 2 people are dead over by the edge?" He knew she had seeen something. If not, he would need to figure it out himself
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 am

Andrian caught a glimpse of Danny around the back of his hut, walking into the Forest of Dean. A boy that young shouldn't wander off alone in the forest; rumours were found that four student who had entered this forest got kidnapped by Death Eaters. So, abadoning his log which he was cutting up and started to follow Danny into the forest. Keeping close watch of him.

Later on as he followed Danny through the trail of the forest; to his dismay he saw him stop which caused him, automatically to stop and hide behind the tree. He looked back and saw that he wasn't there anybody just an empty ruin with two dead body; it didn't appeal to him to see dead body all that mattered was getting his best friend out of there. "A death eater!" he exclaimated to himself as he saw a girl walking past, pulled his wand and started to get up close to her but then she walked the other way, now she got his attention he continued to follow her and saw that Danny had the girl on the ground.

"Drop the knife!," barked Andrian out of no where knocking the knife out of Danny's hand and then with his wand he gently pushed him out of the way but kept his wand pointed at the girl he just tackled down; her ankle seem to be bruised up. "Out of the way," he continued shouting at Danny; walking up to her and paused.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am

"Who do you think I am? I don't know everything. Of course I know--!" The boy was suddenly off of her. She raised up her head. Finally, a man had appeared. He looked at her. "What? Never seen a woman being pinned down by a boy before?" Artemis sat up, her ankle throbbing painfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 am

"What the hell Andrian?" Danny said with a deep irritation within his voice. Knowing Andrian, Danny pulled out his wand and then aimed it at Artemis. "Death Eater Andrian?" he asked dumbfounded
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:27 am

"Geez, what is it? Point-a-wand-at-an-innocent-woman day? And yes, I am a Death Eater. And unless either of you have a magical pair of hand-cuffs, I'll be off." Knowing the two men would never let her go, she pretended to start to stand up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:28 am

"Try it, I dare you," Danny said threatingly "you'll wake up in Azkaban 20 years from now if you do." He never trusted a death eater. He knew how they were
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 am

"I can see that," grumbled Andrian as he kept his wand pointing at Artemis; normally he wouldn't do this but he didn't want his best friend to become a killer. Death eaters or not he would've been as bad as they were if he killed them. He chuckled at the girl who said that if they had a magical pair of hand-cuffs, I'll be off. "Oh, we'll hand-cuff you but we want to know a few things before we send you off the azkaban."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 am

"Like what? How to tie your shoes?" Artemis mocked. "And what makes you think I will be going to azkaban? I have never been there, and I don't intend to go there because of two little girls." Her voice was coated in sugary sarcasm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top