Through the Waters - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Through the Waters - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Through the Waters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Waters - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Waters

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 am

"Alright listen here," Danny said abruptly "I will kill you if you move one inch. Got that? And don't bother with your DE friends because we will take care of them. Now answer me, what is this all about!?" He then grabbed hte parchment and then showed it to her
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 am

"Um, I see a waterfall, and some really bad writing. Am I not seeing something you are?" Artemis truly did see something. But was she going to say it? "Oh really, you would kill me? Prove it." Artemis stood up completely, moving waaay more than an inch.

OOC: I have to go now. See ya'll tomorrow!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 am

Danny grabbed his knife and was just about ready to stab her in the arm. "Permission to stab her?" he asked Andrian almost jokingly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 am

Andrian was going to say something but was interuppted twice by Danny; he didn't mind and when he said 'permission to stab her'; he chuckled and shook his head and said. "No, we'll do that later," he told him referring to torturing her; he turned his attention to the girl and walked up close to her. "There were four kids, they entered this forest and now they are kidnapped by Death Eaters where are they?"
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 am

"There was two more dead out here. One looked to have been killed by the death curse." he said calmly now. He wanted to know what was going on yet he knew it wasnt going to be easy
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:31 pm

"I already told you! I don't know what happened to the two what-evers, and I did not kill them! As for the kids, I'm never gonna tell you. And you can't torture it outta me, because I dont crack very easily." Artemis smirked. "And you'll never make it in the hideout. Your just gonna die."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm

"Okay," he said getting pissed now at this Artemis character "either you tell us, or we'll kill you. We are not letting 2 deaths and a weird parchment going unanswered. You may not be afraid of death and frankly I don't care. We have ways of making you talk as well."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

"Like what? I love no-one, never have, never will. Of course, you can kill me. What the problem is is that I am probably your best source of informatuon right now. If you kill me, your very slim chances of getting information are gone." It may seem like Artemis was bargaining for her life, but she was just teasing them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 am

"Theres a thing called a pensieve," he said angrily "we will just steal your memories." He knew he was going overboard, yet he would never forgive the Death Eaters. Their master had nearly killed him and his friends became death eaters
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 am

"How do you intend to get close enough to me without getting a punch in the nose? Everybody knows the wand must be touching the persons head to get a memory." Artemis curled her fist into a ball to prove her point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top