A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by James William Wilson Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Wilson looked at Jess. ''Do what you want with the Ministry, I could not care less... but no Order in the school, no interference. That I will not allow. You would only jeopardize the current situation without any proper necessity. So, Jess, my advice, as a friend and as a colleague is not to try anything with the Order inside Hogwarts. There are enough people loyal to us to take care of whatever there is. Therefore, no interference.'', Wilson elaborated.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 am

"Hogwarts is in turmoil. The inability of the staff has been proven by the current events of kidnapping. Having a contingent of order members there would help soothe the situation. They're in turmoil as it is, the disturbance caused by yourself and Shackelbolt, good job i might add, has been widely discussed. Having a continuous, just leadership establishe would give hogwarts the protection it needs in these dark times. Both physically and mentally." Jess said, speaking with a passion he couldn't describe. He wouldn't look twice at hogwarts if it weren't for the students, but he hated to see them suffer, and currently, they were
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:05 pm

''That is why there should be no interference, Jess. Kingsley and I have managed to create a brilliant scheme and I myself have managed to gain Majere's trust in this, therefore, more Order members would just disturb the current situation.'', Wilson said. He sighed. He had to keep his game going without any interferences. ''I shall play around with Majere and keep you informed as much as I can. I shall also, as a part of my game, keep everyone safe. No need to interfere because it will only ruin the game. Can you promise me that, Jess? Can you?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Jess shook his head, Wilson had, understandably, misunderstood him. "I'm saying that when this one drops down i'm putting my foot in the door. As Deputy Headmaster i should be next in line for the job," He told him. "I honestly doubt Majere will last long, people generally don't, and a ministry appointed headmaster should count for even less," he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm

''I do not think you will stay Deputy Headmaster when Majere takes his seat. Or do you know something that I do not? Sadly, he is a... well, to say, he just does not trust people. He is a frustrated chap hated by the world and getting such a position is his utmost achievement. I do not think he will want to resign so soon.'', Wilson said, sighing sadly. Jess had misunderstood him, or at least, did not see his long-term idea. ''Listen, Jess, the students safety is our priority, we can both agree on that. But, if you or anyone from the Order takes over the school after we throw Majere out... it will cause an even bigger havoc. We shall have the whole Ministry and probably the Death Eaters against us and, whatever you may think, we cannot fight them AND take care of the students simultaneously. We shall have to monitor the school until Kingsley comes back and just be, so to say, puppets until he is ready because we have to keep the children safe.'', Wilson said. ''There must be no interference until Kingsley arrives and gives us some instructions. We cannot fight both the Ministry and The Dark Army, which in general means, let Diggory appoint whomever he wants as Headmaster as long as the students are safe. Do you, now, understand what I am trying to say?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Jess nodded. Yet again he could certainly see where James was coming from. "Well, at the very least i will see if he will be allowing the patrol of hogwarts, which Shackelbolt allowed before his departure," he said, he wasn't going to completely ignore what his right hand man was saying in this matter, his opinion needed to be respected. "But other than that i will allow things to go back to... well as normal as can be," he said. "We should then look at ways to get Kingsley back into his former position." He said thoughtfully, thinking about how that could be done.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

''About the patrol... I agree, but on Order members in the school. Trust me on that.'', he said. ''I would not worry about Kingsley, he will find his way out. Tell me... why has Khaat replaced you in Hogwarts?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

((Bugger you, there's not RP reason for my unreliabaleness, i had to ask her to sub my classes while i wasn't sure if i had a computer or not. Illness is always a decent RP response, or religious holiday.))
"Well," Said jess, "I have a bad case of treatlicness. Completely uncontagious, and it doesn't affect me too much, but the healers suggested i stay out of the school for abit, so here i am." He said with a smile. "But i should clear up soon, and be all fine and good." He told him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 am

''That should be fine. The team needs to stay together.'', Wilson said. ''Are there any long-term plans we need to discuss?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 pm

((This is pre-plotting remember, so not really, however i might make a topic for the 'Privvy Council' ((< Not trying to be a tool with use of that name, tis just the best way to describe it)) to discuss what's going to be happening, think i should?))

Jess shook his head slowly and stood up. "No," he said with a smile, "I think that's all really." He said thoughtfully, trying to think of whether he'd forgotten anything. "How's Poe going?" He enquired, struggling for a last topic
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top