A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) Empty A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 am

Jess sat comfortably in an armchair by the fire, reading a lovely novel about a goblin's life in the goblin wars. He was waiting for James to turn up, as they really did need to talk properly at some point if their friendship was going to work, which he hoped it did. He wasn't entirely sure about what they would do today, but he was looking forward to clearing the air between them.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

Wilson entered the room and took a seat in the armchair. He then conjured a small table and a chess board. ''I like to keep it interesting. That way, I find out how fast you think.'', Wilson said preparing the figures. ''Now, my dear chap, what was it you wanted to discuss with me?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Jess smiled and turned his chair around, pulling out his chess peices as he did so. "Us," he said, taking a sip of his tea and coughing on it as he realised the possible second implication of what he just said. "Our friendship," he added, "We... aren't exactly meeting eye to eye, and i believe we should fix that," he said, shrugging slightly as he did so. "And so i thought it'd be appropriate for us to sort that out. So, tell me a bit about yourself," Jess said, smiling to prompt him on as he set his board up

((What side are you, how do you play chess without an actual board?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 pm

''Me tell you about myself? What is there to tell. I am a professor... and I was a professor. My CV is not that rich as my wizarding experience. But, why do I have the feeling that you are the one who needs to tell me stuff? Your persona is covered by a veil of mystery'', Wilson said. He then moved his white pawn to D2.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 am

Jess grinned and moved his Black Knight to f3. "Well," he began, "I'm originally from Scotland, my father was abusive to my mother so she left him, and took me with her at the age of 6, haven't seen him since," He said, smiling bitterly, "We continued living in Edinburgh until i was 9, before we moved down to London, this was around the time of the second Wizarding War. ((Don't get me started on times, because i haven't a clue what time it is now.)) During the first battle for Hogwarts, just prior to my acceptance into the school my mother fell in battle, killed helping a group of students try and escape the castle after they changed their minds about fighting. She was killed in a battle between herself, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Rodolphus, Bellatrix, and Rabastan Lestrange, Antonion Dolohov, Pius Thicknesse and Mulciber. I was raised by various family friends during my time in hogwarts until 16 when i moved into my own house. Due to an advanced knowledge of charms during my student years i also taught Charms at hogwarts during my final two years, and have held the title of Leader of the OoTP for the same time period. Shortly after my graduation i was kidnapped and my memory of that time wiped. I've only reall just returned around the time that you surfaced and joined the OoTP. And that's pretty much my life until now, other than i currently live in London and i'm 18," he concluded smiling and gesturing for James to go. "Your move," he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 am

''Well... it definitely is eventful. I have also taught Charms at one point, also Potions, but DADA was always my favorite. Do not think, chap, that I have not been in the Order before. I have just kept out of the main meetings, but I was also a member. What about your love life, dear lad? I think you can't get anything interesting about my History from me, unless you wish to ask something specific'', Wilson said moving another pawn to D4
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Jess raised his eyebrows and thought to himself. "Well you couldn'tve been an official member, i've studeied the history of this establishment, there's not mention of you until your most current emergence," Jess said, frowning at the gap in history. "Anyway, my love life? Well a few years ago i met Mariana Diggory and we started going out. After about a year of being together we decided to get married. Following this Mariana became pregnant, god only knows how as i know nothing happened but whatever. Now that i've returned to be honest i don't feel like i connect with her, i have a memory of having feelings for her, and these feelings encourage me to stay with her, but currently i have no feelings for her," he told James, frowning sadly and moving a pawn to f4
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 pm

''So you think... I stayed out of it, chap, but that does not mean I did not co-operate.'', Wilson said. ''Diggory, you say? That name rings a bell... although I do not know how! (he laughs) Tell me... how come you have no feelings for her? Are you seeing her? If yes... why?'', he asked. He them moved his knight to F3.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 am

Jess frowned as his knight was taken and moved his pawn to f3, taking out James' knight. "Well i don't know, ever since i returned i've just not felt it for her," Jess said, looking sadly at Wilson. "I don't think i am really seeing her as of now, she still seems caught up on me though." he said, his voice lowering, "It makes me feel bad, bit i don't want to be in a relationship i don't feel for, it would be unfair on her for me to do that," he finished, a sad note resounding through the room
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:31 pm

''Interesting, but why does that name seem familiar? Nah, I'll remember, won't I? Tell me, why Hogwarts, why Charms?'', Wilson asked moving another pawn to B3.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top