A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 pm

James nodded. ''Fine... good answer.'', Wilson said. ''Why would I inquire about your relationship with the girl?'', he then asked. Oh yes, he had forgotten one thing. ''What have you discussed with Kingsley about the defense?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A proper introduction ((Drawing room/James Wilson))

Post by Jess Potter Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Jess nodded. "Yes, i've spoken with Kingsley, the order is permitted to guard Hogwarts, but not to enter the castle unless it comes under attack." Jess told James, "that way we can protect the castle, while still respecting Shackelbolt's wishes." Jess said. He then shrugged and took on a look of puzzlement on his face. "I don't know, it was more your phrasing, when the word diggory is mentioned she's the first thing to come to my mind." Jess told him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:10 pm

''And yet you say you do not have feelings for her. Well, if we are going to analyze that from a philosophical perspective, she ought to be the first thing to come to your mind when mentioning that surname, but it should also include emotions, but never mind now. What do you have in mind regarding the defenses? Who are you going to send?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 am

"Everyone, except Matt. Shackelbolt wont let him partake in the attack. But everyone else available is to come is coming i think, we're just gonna give it our best i think." He told him, smiling as he did so. "Also, when you get there i'll teach you a new spell i'm teaching everyone," Jess added, grinning even more
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 am

''Yes, we have discussed Lestrange... but never mind him now. What I also wanted to know is... what was that thing again... it was a brilliant question... ah yes... what is it with Miss Draig and her attitude? You should know her better than me.'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am

Jess shook his head and took on a puzzled look. "I actually don't know all that much about her, other than that she joined around the same time i did, and that she was much more supporting of using the dark arts than most other members." He told James, "Also, she was very big on equality, as you saw," He added with a cheeky grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Wilson looked at him with a puzzled expression. ''Why the grin, chap? But, never mind that... I do not think of her as that dangerous... stupid, but not dangerous. Now, is there anything else you yourself would like to know, old chap?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:31 am

Jess just shook his head with a chuckle and thought. "No, i think that i know enough about you for now," Jess said with a smile before he looked down at the chessboard. "Well that sort of failed," Jess said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:41 am

''Ah, you seem to have lost your concentration somewhere on the way, old chap. But do not eat yourself up, that happens. People can't often concentrate on something like Wizard's Chess and a conversation, like this one.'', he said with a smile. ''Tell me, now, what are our plans for the future?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Jess smiled and ignored the ever so slight, probably unintentional, jab at his inability to multi-task. Truth was he'd got bored of the game and stopped on purpose, but he wasn't about to let that out. "Well my friend, that's an interesting question," Jess said with a smile. "I want to branch out more, now that Shackelbolt has been removed from Hogwarts i've decided the time has come to try and get more order interference into the school." He told James, "And with the current likelihood of the Minister lasting through another term in office, i want to infiltrate the ministry, and possibly start having some form of input in how it runs. All secretly though. As in, please don't tell anyone yet. I'd not have told you, but as Co-Leader you deserve to be included in my thoughts and have greater input than the rest," He said with a smile, trying to convey his good intentions of peace between the two of them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum