Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of the Wizengamot

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of the Wizengamot

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 am

"Also Minister, the consequences of Mr.Emof's arrest and deportation to Azkaban will be grim, as I'm sure you know," Shacklebolt said. "Already you have commited various acts of aggression against the half breeds in our country and are thought to be supporting the racist organization, the Confederacy of Light. Surely you realize that an act such as this will make the half breeds all over Britain against the ministry?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:52 am

"Head Master please give me an example of one of these acts because i assure you i harbor no such racism, or i would follow suit with the German magical government and expel their kind from our country. No i still allow them to go to Hogwarts, i allow them to work at the ministry, and I keep up their blood supply. I also am looking for a cure for wearwolfs, and no half breed has been killed by that so called racist group."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:54 am

"So do you not deny that you support it?" Shacklebolt asked, raising his eyebrows. Dae hadn't commited racist acts, well not publicly anyways, Kingsley was sure he had done stuff in secret. "It hasn't killed anyone yet, but they have tried. You cannot deny that the Confederacy of Light is anti-half breed. They have stated clearly that they are."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 am

"I think that it is time for this discussion to come to an end," Hermione said slowly. "If you do not disagree minister. But I don't think we are achieving anything by this discussion, and we are running late for the trial anyways. So go to Courtroom ten 10 minutes from now please." Saying that, hermione got up and left the room to prepare for the trail.

(I'm sorry, but Darren told me to start the trial and end the meeting!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top