Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of the Wizengamot

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the Wizengamot - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Wizengamot

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:07 am

"Ahh now that EVERYONE is here we can start, I alarmed Mrs Granger to conduct a meeting cause we have a high level trail that requires prep unlike most the trails we do in this time of peace" Dae said with his usual nonchalant false smile beaming out at the people most of who he did not like. Mrs Delcore was probably the only one he could stand in this room, although Dae did not have an animosity towards Hermonie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 am

Times of peace? Hah. Thought Shacklebolt. He hated to sit next to Diggory, but for now he had to remain impassive. "Who's trial is this?" asked Shacklebolt.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 am

Hermione was a bit confused on why they needed a meeting before a trial but she guessed it was extremely important. She stayed quiet and waited for the Minister to continue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:34 pm

"The Trail is of Ne'os Emof if you look in your files you will see the different murder case's eye witness accounts and so on... Why i think we should take into the account that he temporarily killed Voldemort i do not think that should excuse him of all his other charges."Dae said in a professional manner even if they disagreed with Dae he had presented them with the right case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 pm

"Perhaps, Minister. But he is a Hogwarts student and is young and immature. Perhaps if you let me talk to him he might change," Shacklebolt said. He didn't like losing students. "Surely we forgive at least the young because after all they are not as wise as us."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Shacklebolt did indeed have a good point, and Dae was not one to just ignore it. "That is true Headmaster i could see in the Battle of Hogwarts where the heat of the moment could of overwhelmed him I indeed thing we should take that in too count. The problem is some of his crimes were premeditated thus he can't use the foolish excuse." Dae pulled out two daggers from his bag that were obviously enchanted to not make physical contact with anything else. "I have checked these they are indeed a match. The one without blood was taken from Ne'os when he was arrested. The other is from the crime scene of the Death of the German Minster of Magic who just banned Vampires again. I have received several Owls from them demanding the Ne'os Emof pay how they knew it was him i do not know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Shacklebolt remained quiet, he couldn't argue with the minister of course, he just hoped that Hermione would say something about this.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 am

"The death of the German Minister of Magic? Ne'os Emof was responsible for this?" Hermione asked, stunned. How could a boy at Hogwarts be capable of such an act? Suddenly she was starting to have doubts about him. Previously she had a good impression as he was a Hogwarts student as well as an order member, but now... "Student or not Kingsley, I believe he should answer for such vile acts," she replied. Though she didn't like the ministry, it seemed that Ne'os emof was causing a lot of trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 am

Kingsley was surprised at Hermione's position on this debate, he had been thinking she would come to his support instead of that darn Diggory's. "Miss Granger," he said sternly, not indicating that he knew her in the slightest, which he did. "Emof is, as you know, in Hogwarts. In 6th year. Being so young, do you not believe he deserves another chance? And do you not believe that his involvement with the German Minister death might of been a falsehood? After all, many vampire blood's are the same, and Wizards haven't really found a way to ttell them apart. And even if it was him, he was taking a retaliatory action against Germany which was killing his people, vampires," Shacklebolt argued.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 am

"Shacklebolt!" Dae said outraged, really what he said was legitimate Dae was outraged at the fact Shacklebolt was being a sore loser in Mrs. Granger's turn of opinion. "You suggest all because you are repressed means that you should kill some one. Furthermore the Ambassador has assured me they have not killed any Vampires merely banished them because they do not have the resources to keep the blood supply coming. On another note the blood on the knife is the Ministers i was saying that the unique styles of knifes which are one of a kinds are a match." dae said calming himself before he went on, "I agree that we should take into account his age, but there is a point where it stops and someone can simply be labled a sociopath i believe Ne'os has reached that line if not crossed."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top