Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 6 Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Somehow Hafiz flew with his robe towards the door. He pointed his wand and green light jet out to one of the man.

But suddenly he hesitate to conjured another spell as he saw Ne'os. But Hafiz yelled WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! There is no Horcrux here!!. He stood there don't know what to do.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 6 Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 pm

"well celarly there is because none of us mentioned a horcrux" he said ad the spell was absorbed into his shield.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Hafiz stammered. I.. I.. I know what are you searching. But it is not belongs to Voldermort!!! Voldermort is dead!! I believe you had killed him! Am I right Ne'Os?. A pause had silent the room. His wand still at the ready. Expecting Ne'Os to ask him and try to unmask him.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 pm

"your voice sounds familiar to me...explain who you are now or die in this shack with what remains of you pathetic dark lord" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 am

Hahaha. I never care about the Dark Lord. Better yet, im quite please that he is dead. Hafiz threw out his laugh. But Ne'Os wand was near him. He couldn't do anything. He will let anything that will happen without any struggle.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:02 pm

"say your name or i will force it out of you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 am

Hafiz give out a laugh. He knew that Ne'Os is curious. Force me if that pleasing you! No matter, do you recognize by the name Hafiz?, there was a sudden pause int the room. He thought that Ne'Os will catch up for the clue that Hafiz had mention to him.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Ne'Os forwned "i thought you were dead...but no matter you soon will be" he said aiming it at hafiz and thinknig, Crucio.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 am

Hafiz screamed out of painful. He never thought that Ne'Os will do it. Don't know nothing to do but to withstand the pain. He tried to think everything he could to escape. No matter, he try to find his strength. Knowing Ne'Os is not that bad, he thought that Ne'os will stop cruciate him from his symphatise feelings.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am

Ne'Os frowned "tell me where the horocrux is and the pain will stop" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top