Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 pm

"no offence sir but id rather sleep on a real rock sides it will be warm from the day worth of sunlight" he said turning into a grey rattle snake. he slithered over to the real rock and fell asleep on it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm

''Yes, and I will turn into a bloody light to keep you warm...'', said Wilson transforming himself into a rock. After a few hours, the sun went down and it was all dark. Wilson untransfigured himself and shot a spell at Ne'Os to turn him back into his human form. ''We ready now?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"yes but one thing is missing" he said pulling out the elder wand and flicking it once creating a thick fog that surrounded the whole area. he walked over to James so he could see Ne'Os "if there death eaters there i'm not taking any chances if i see them i will kill them" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

''Well, at least you know your goal'', said Wilson and went forward. ''If you think you will lose me, take me by my sleeve. How far are we?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

"the house is aproxomitly 10 meters infront of us and if your worried about me loosing you dont worry i can hear your heart beat from a mile away" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm

''Yes, I always forget you have the hots for my cardiovascular system.'', said Wilson ironically. Since 10 meters was not far, they were soon in front of the door. Wilson flicked his wand in order to check for magic. There was nothing on the door so he opened it. ''Feel free, Sir'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Ne'Os rolled his eyes as he aimed the elder wand at the door "bomburda" he said the door shattered inwards. with his wand ready he walked in he could see perfectly in the dark the shack was empty "its clear" he said flicking his wand the candles in the room ignited.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

''I doubt that they would put a Basilisk at the door.'', said Wilson entering. ''Now, where do we start our search? Or do you maybe know where it is?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

"well lets get the dumb and simple out of the way shall we, Accio horrocrux" he said when nothing happened he said "well it was worth a shot guess will do this the hard way" you take that side of the shack ill take this side and lets hurry i fear there was a alarm spell set."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm

''Splitting up? Not a chance Mr. Emof. I came here to protect you... there is no way I will let you get killed. You, as the less experienced one, and as the one who betrayed them, will be their primary target. We go together. Where? You decide...'', Wilson said. He did not actually fear for him, but he did not trust him enough to let him alone. Not after the found out that the Horcrux he had hexed was fake.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top