Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) Empty Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Ne'Os waited outside number 12 Grimmwuld place he had a back pack next to him he was wearing a deep purple coat and deep purple clothes. his Rapier (French sword used for fencing) was hidden by the trench coat. The elder wand was hidden as well. He waited patiently for James.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Wilson exited the House and stood beside Ne'Os. He looked at the sky. ''The day is nice. Who would have guessed?'', he said. He then grabbed him by his hand. ''Now, apparate us'', he said briefly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs) Empty Re: Searching for Voldemorts last horocrux (James Wilson, DEs)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm

"i can not aperate sides i dought we could aperate even close to where we are going it would be safer if we flew" he said "you can use my broom if you don't have one i was thinking of not using a broom anyway".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm

''What did you have in mind then?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 pm

"we could fly there" he said again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:33 pm

''Get me a broom or... just summon it. I'll ride with you. I am not so good at flying.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Ne'Os smiled he pulled his thunderbolt out of his trench coat and handed it to James "you can use my broom trust me you wont fall off of this one if you hold the beginner's rider handles. im good at flying just not with a broom" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 am

''Yes... I taught my students that while I was teaching DADA.'', said Wilson sitting on the broom. This was not his first time. But, he was just not good at it. He managed to take control of it and then started ascending. Soon, he was high in the air. ''Now, Mr. Emof... where to?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Ne'Os appeared to be standing Next to James but he was high in the air the elder wand in hand he held it in his palm the wand immediately adjusted to pointed in a direction that was to the right of them. "this way" he said taking the lead he immediately moved in that direction.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Wilson soon followed and was silent for a while. ''Where exactly are we going, Mr. Emof?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top