Office of Professor James William Wilson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Office of Professor James William Wilson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Office of Professor James William Wilson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Office of Professor James William Wilson Empty Office of Professor James William Wilson

Post by James William Wilson Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Office of Professor James William Wilson Large_shosty
Professor Wilson reviewing papers

The Note on the Door:

This is where you can always get advice.
To enter, knock three times.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Office of Professor James William Wilson Empty Re: Office of Professor James William Wilson

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Gabrielle got a random idea the previous night in the never-ending free time that was made just to make her feel bored and without a purpose. By the time the sun have rissen she decided to try work it out and best person for it was James Wilson though she would probably have to consult it with Headmaster later. As her classes ended that afternoon after lunch she went streight to Wilson's office and knocked on the door. "Hey James i was wondering do you have a minute?" she asked as she partly walked inside wihtout closing the door in case he was busy,
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Office of Professor James William Wilson Empty Re: Office of Professor James William Wilson

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

He was reading a paper of some sort, an essay he had found in his office. It obviously remained there from last term. He had forgotten to get rid of it, but still, it was rather imaginative. And then, the knock. It was his predecessor, Gabrielle. ''Pardon? Yes, Gabrielle... I do have a minute, but what would you need at his hour?'', he asked, putting the paper down and fixing his glasses, offering her a seat opposite of him.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Gabrielle closed the door behind her and sat down even without invitation even if she didn't pay attention to that part. "Yes well i teach here too so i don't really watch the hour." she replied trying to find the best way to start her sentence even if that was hard. How long has it been since she talked to James? Probably a while. "Yes well i had a little idea. No actually more like a stolen idea. Anyway, i was wondering would you be intrested in making a little dueling club?" she asked crossing her arms and legs to wait for the answer before she would exponate the whole idea.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

''Sorry? A dueling club? Here? Well, technically... a dueling club does exist and I am still, officially at least, the leader of that same dueling club'', he explained shortly, with a dose of bewilderment in his tone. Why would she ask him that? She teaches Charms, if he was not mistaken, but still, why would she, out of all people, come to him? ''But, since I do have a lot of trouble, and you that that idiot of a woman is running the school, I let one of them, she also teaches something, but I have no idea what or what her name is, take over the dueling club. While I was leader, only a few people came, which was not a good sign, so I let her have it. But, why and what did you have in mind?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

"Yes i know. I said the idea was stolen didn't i?" Gabrielle commented as this first part didn't go quite as well as she would hope for. "I prefer not to get into this critiszing the collegue never-ending circle. However if you payed attention you would see that certain kind of students has a majority of this first club. I noticed that a big number of Slytherins joined this club. And when Slytherins do that, something bad is coming up." she said trying to elaborate her words though she still wasn't satisfied with her use of words. "Anyway, i think we could create another dueling club. I know for the fact you're the best in your area as i was once best at mine. But still i think we need kind of instructors that are not ... that kind of person if you know what i mean." she ended up saying still not being sure how clear did she sound.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm

''Actually no, I haven't payed attention. You might have deduced such a thing, but still... whatever that woman does with them is not my problem anymore. The fact that the Dark Army is gathering volunteers from within the school is not a secret, but doing anything at this moment would be idiotic'', he explained. ''As for your idea, another dueling club would be a good idea and, although they mostly despise me, I would be glad to instruct them in advanced dueling and how to cope with Dark Magic. But, I shall agree under one condition only - we need to have pupils attending regularly. If you can vouch that they shall, you can report me accepting to our Headmaster, as he is the one that it needs to be reported to, and also not... that kind of person, if you know what I mean'', he said, finishing symbolically.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"Well you should pay more attention then. My only concern right now is the safety of students, all students, but considering where this is going i consider i need to do whatever in my power to keep them safe." Gabrielle not being rather explicit with her words as she never was in the first place. "So you basiclly want us to do this secretly. Away from eyes of any possible spies? Maybe the good way for this would be giving some kind of support to organization that if i am not mistaken likes to call themselves Potter's army. I never really met the new headmaster yet. Anything about him i should know that i don't?" she asked looking curiously, but still descrete in her own way.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 pm

''I never pay much attention, I have McCoy for that and his oh so interesting briefings'', he said looking sceptically at his colleague. ''Well, it would be foolish for us to work openly, as I am sure that the Dark Army would shut us down, despite Doyle's orders. That is why I propose a secretive approach. As per Potter's Army... that is a group that needs to be settled... when that happens, we can, I am sure, work with them to achieve the common goal'', he said, coldly. ''Doyle? I am surprised you, out of all, did not meet him. You have always been so precise. But, he is an interesting person and an ally. He teaches Potions, he was Head of Ravenclaw until your return and that is mainly it. He does not want to associate himself with any group, but some would say he is an ally of the Order, although he himself would strictly deny that'', Wilson explained.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum