Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm

"Don't worry Jess, it was just a face." Jemma said. Be thankful it wasn't an actual Death Eater, she thought to herself. "Are you remembering more things now Jess? Do you want to remember more of it?" she asked, seriously. By the sound of it, some people might not want to know - she didn't know if Jess was the kind of person who would rather be oblivious than know the truth. "Bad things happen to good people - nobody knows why." she simply answered, in response to her 'why me?'.

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm

jess stood up "I don't know if I want to if there involved "she said moving back to the main room "they attacked the school, good people died that night " she said sitting down again. "I wish jack was here" she said holding her sides as she felt an over whelming urge just to be held, to make things right she lent onto ehr knees "I feel Ill" she said leaning forward hoping to quell the feeling she had. She turned to look at Jemma "I can't remeber all of what happend but what I do makes me feel ill" her heart now pounding deep in her chest
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"I remember that night. Good people died, yes. But so did bad people. And an evil person." Jemma reminded her, trying to make the night not sound so bad as Jess seemed to think it was. "I wish Jack was here too." she agreed. Jess and Jack needed each other now. Jemma made a mental note to owl Jack and see if there was any way possible he could get out of work for a few days and come and see Jess.

It made Jess feel ill? "If it makes you feel bad, stop thinking for a while. Come back to my room and lie down." Jemma suggested, not wanting Jess to go through more than what she already had just then. She needed to relax, more than anything.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Jes looked at her and nodded "Maybe I am just tired , rest sounds good" she said looking up at her. Taking a deep breath she sat up "your right , we did make a differance that night, didn't we." Agian the over whelming sense of wanting Jack washed over her but somthing else crept in too a sense he was fine and was on his way to her "he's coming " she said softly turning to face her "i don' know how I know but I know he's on his way" she fround slightly but then smiled
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

"Rest is always good." Jemma agreed. No matter what state you're in, she thought, feeling rather tired herself. "We made a great deal of difference - when you fully remember what happened, you'll know how much of a difference we made." she said, smiling. She was glad jess seemed to remember. Or at least, remembered what she had told Jess earlier. "Are you sure?" Jemma asked, curious as to how Jack could come. She assumed Jess was talking about Jack - who else would it be?

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Jes smiled and nodded "jacks coming here , he's got something with him" she sighed and wobbled slightly " tired again" she said as the feeling drifted away "where can I rest?" she asked moving to stand in front of her , it was then she saw her relection in a mirror "god I look terible , like I have been dragged threwe a hedge backwards" she said and chuckled "if Jack gets her before i wake ..." she paused "never mind he won't, just hope he remebers the top" she shook her head with a smile "thanks Jemma for all you help" she couldn't help but smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Jemma smiled, hoping that Jess was right. Jess needed Jack right now, more than ever. From what she could tell, anyway. "You can rest in my room if you're too tired to go back to your room across the hallway." Jemma offered, wondering if Jess remembered her own room or not.

"Don't worry about what you look like, Jack won't care." Jemma said, not understanding what Jess meant by 'the top'. "No problem, Jess. If you ever need any help or anything, feel free to come and ask. I'm almost always here or in my office next to the Divination classroom." she finished, meaning what she said. She wanted Jess to get better, she really did.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 am

Jess looked at her "I have a room here?" she asked confused "The last thing I remeber is a hut, hagrids hut, I think" she wobled again where she stood "Please, show me my room, seeing if it might help me to remember" she sighed slightly as she looked at her. "Jack dose seem to be that way around me" she said with a smile "its as if It dosen't matter what I wear he still wants to be around me."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 pm

"Yes, you do have a room here." Jemma replied, nodding. She got up to show Jess to her room. Jemma thought Jess would probably recall it better once she got inside her own room - at least that was what Jemma hoped. "All Staff members now have a room in here now - what used to be Hagrid's Hut would be too cold this time of year, for anyone without the half-giant blood in them." she added, logically.

Jemma walked across the room, motioning for Jess to follow her. "Your room is just down from mine, I'll remind you where it is." she agreed to showing Jess where her room was. Jemma didn't say anything to Jess' last comment. She thought that Jack and Jess loved each other, and that Jack didn't care what Jess looked liked because of this. However, she didn't feel too comfortable talking about other people's relationships. Especially if she said something that wasn't true, she wouldn't want to mislead anyone. Jemma got on well with Jack though, and was sure he loved Jess. "Yeah, Jack is like that." she said, not giving much of her thoughts away.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top