Professor Tiquelle's Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Tiquelle's Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Tiquelle's Office

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Tiquelle's Office Empty Professor Tiquelle's Office

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Come in if you have any questions about Divination or need to talk to me about anything, for that matter.

Professor Tiquelle's Office Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Professor Tiquelle's Office Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle's Office

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Aden was walking down the hallway to Professor Tiquelle office. You see Aden had not been to a single class this term because he had been sick. He had also noticed how low his house was on points so he thought he would drop by all his professors offices and get the lessons he missed, and try to make up the work and points he had missed. Reaching the door he saw an open door policy notice, so he walked right into the office. “Professor I know I have not been to any of the classes this term, but I was hoping I could make that up.” Aden said ever so politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 pm

[[OOC: What year you in?]]

Professor Tiquelle looked up as she saw a boy enter her office. She had an open door policy, as she didn't care too much for knocking. It disturbed her when her aura was pulsing. She could sense people anyway, so signalled to be quiet if they were interrupting her. She was just marking some homework at the moment though, so she didn't mind being distracted at all. She didn't like marking things too much, but it was something she had to do as a teacher.

"Yes, ok, one moment," she told the student. She wanted to quickly finish marking the paper she was on before engaging in any relatively long conversation, as she had a feeling this wouldn't be all too short. Scribbling some last few corrections down, she put her quill down on top of the parchment and faced the student once more. "Of course, you can catch up. Come in and sit here." she replied with a friendly face, indicating towards the chair which had now appeared at the opposite side of her desk.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm

“Ahh yes mam I am a sixth year student I am so sorry for my absence in you class” Aden said as he took a seat near the desk a bit confused as to why the professor had not already had the work ready, but of course that was jus him being a smart Allack waffles The thing was he felt kind of bad about disturbing the teacher to make up for his own lack of attendance in class. Aden started to go over a catchy tune in his head as he waited for the professor to return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

"Well, I'm assuming you want to know what you've missed so far. You honestly haven't missed too much, and considering your exams aren't for another year there isn't too much you have to do." Professor Tiquelle told him. "We have mainly been working on practical skills, about reading tea leaves. The best thing for you to do would be to look in your textbook and it should say the 10 symbols you need to remember for your exam. There isn't really any way for you to catch up on the practicals, unless you would like to come up here in your own time. That's completely optional though." she explained to him. It was true, most of the work so far had been practical so it was hard for her to give him much to work on.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm

--Different Day--

Ben walked up to Professor Tiquelle's office. He had an idea. Jasper had told him to talk to his Head of House or the Headmaster, and he found her much more likely to listen to him. He took a deep breath and knocked on the office door, hoping that she would reply.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Professor Tiquelle was sitting at her desk, marking exams, when she heard a knock on her door. She looked up towards the door, curious as to who it was. "Come in." she instructed whomever was behind it, wondering what they wanted. She put her quil down so that the person would have her full attention.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Ben heard the Professor say he could come in, so he opened the door and stepped into her office. He looked around it with amazement. It was covered in millions of knick-knacks, but nothing looked out of place. It was probably in some sort of order that only she knew. He looked back towards the teacher, focussing back on the task in hand.

Ben went up to her desk. "Miss, I wanted to ask you about something." he started, annoyed his words came out wrong. "Well, it's more of an idea actually." he rephrased his words, correcting himself. "I was just thinking we should have a school trip or something this summer, as there's a massive break and it would be nice for students to see each other more and it would improve friendships that could otherwise weaken and it would be beneficial to everyone involved." he said in one breath, adding in everything he could think of that would sell the idea. He looked at her face, trying to see her reaction, but he couldn't tell.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Professor Tiquelle heard Mr. Macmillan out before forming any opinions or saying anything. She stayed silent for a moment after he had finished talking, just to think about everything he said. Little did he know that the staff were actually planning some things over the summer. This boy seemed to have come up with a pretty similar idea, which was quite ironic.

Professor Tiquelle sat up straight and faced Mr. Macmillan. "It's a good idea, but..." she trailed off, trying to think of what to say to him. She didn't want to give anything away, she wasn't supposed to, but it was hard to know what to say here. She wish she had foreseen this, but there were more important things she had to look out for. "Keep your ears open for things about the summer." she told Mr. Macmillan, with an eyebrow raised. "You may go now." she told him as she picked up her quill and got back to her work.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Ben watched Professor Tiquelle's reaction, not knowing what to make of it. She was unlike most Professor's in the school, that was for sure. She didn't say anything for a minute, which confused him even more. He was a talkative person, not a quiet one. It was strange how to so different people were in the same house, he thought.

"Um, ok." Ben replied to her first remark, confused. Keep his ears open? Did that mean there was something happenning this summer? He didn't know what to think. The fact that her eyebrow was raised suggested that there was. He wasn't sure on anything involving her though, she was just strange, he thought.

Ben walked towards the door, as instructed. "Ok, I'm going. Bye miss." he said as he got to the door. He opened it and went straight out of the office, not looking back.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top