Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Jemma peered at the cup. Then it came to her. How long had that taken her? A while. She was being slow that day. "Jess...do you want me to...you know...read it?" she asked, wondering if Jess would mind... She couldn't help seeing shapes in it, though from her angle it was hard to tell. "I can see things in there, if you want to know." she added, as she remembered some more meanings.

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle AKA Jemma's Bedroom

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm

jess looked at her and sat up "please" she said "If I can't remebr my past maybe the future will be better for me" she said now sitting intrested in front of her "what dose it say about me and Jack" she wanted to ask more questions but didn't want to saound too eger about it , she could not help stifel a yawn "sorry, I can't remeber if I slept last night or not " she said wrapping her arms around her and the cloak. [color=orange]
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Jemma slid the teacup across the table towards herself, so she could see it clearer. Luckily she had been reading up on tea leaves that day, so she could remember most of the symbols without trouble. She muttered to herself for a minute as she looked at the different symbols overlapping one another. "Well, you asked about yourself and Jack...well I see love, it's showing something positive. I'm guessing marriage, or another milestone in your relationship like that." she told Jess, smiling. She hated giving bad news, and was glad to see that this cup contained mostly good things. "I see a...I think it's your son...it's crossing over with the sun in your cup, so I'm just thinking it means your son will be happy or something along those lines. This is a pretty much family-orientated cup." she said, happily. "Oh wait...there might be something in the corner...something to come in a while, not soon, but in the distant future...I sense it's not a positive thing...wait...it could be the fact it's in the corner means that your family will help you overcome something bad? Either that, or something bad is in the VERY distant future.[b] Jemma finished. [b]"I think that's about it. So something good for you and Jack, your son will be happy. And something bad far off or your family will help you overcome something bad. So a pretty good future, all in all, I'd say." she summarised, happy with her reading.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Jess nodded and smiled "A marrage?" she said softly "me really?" she chuckled " well at lest its not bad news" she said with a chuckle , her cheeks went red "jack, really" she could not see herself married let alone to jack " you sure ?" she asked stil not beleving her "I hoped you'd see somthing of my past but I think thats to stay a mystery till its ready to show its self ,he is cute though " she said with a grin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Yeah, it could be just another milestone, but marriage is likely." Jemma explained. "If Jack proposes, act surprised though!" she added, smiling. "I can try to see something of your past, if you want, but I don't know how accurate it will be - the future is more my thing." she offered, wanting to help.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Jess shook her head "no I'd rather that come back on its own , thank you" she sighed and yawned again "sorry " she said and looked down at her hands seeing how dirty the were she looked up ant jemma "do you have some where I can wash, may be clean up a little?" she asked holding out her dirty scratched hands.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Jemma understood - she wasn't sure if she would want someone else revealing her past to her either. "I understand." she replied. "It's fine, I just wondered if it would help." she added.

"Yeah, there's a bathroom through that door there." she said, pointing across her room. "It's not that big, but it should be fine." she added, hoping Jess wouldn't mind. She was needed to do some more magic to upgrade her room, she thought to herself.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Jess loked at her and smiled "where I have been I am sure its bigger" she stood then stopped to face her "why did I say that?" she asked shaking her head as she slipped off her cloak to revel her ragged dirty clothes under it some torn to show now healed cuts on her skin carfully she moved to the bathroom.

Standing now in front of the basin she ran the water, letting the cool water wash over her face as she sighed, slowly she looked up , to her suprise she saw a face in themirrorw her instinct made ehr pull back causing some things to crash to the floor "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she shouted as she slowy sank to the floor shaking .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Jemma was just sitting in her room, when she heard Jess yell out 'Leave me alone!'. Shocked, Jemma got up and ran across her room to the bathroom. She saw Jess on the floor, and instinctively went over to her, crouched down beside her and put her arm around her. "Jess, it's ok. What happened?" she tried to comfort Jess, but didn't know how to do so as she didn't know what had just happened to cause her to yell out like that. "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you at Hogwarts." she said, wondering what on earth had happened.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

jess looked up at her "I saw some one..in there" she said shaking "A..a...a face ... a deatheater " she closed her eyes feeling a cold sensation run over her "I remeber running , runing as fast as I could , it was dark all around me cold, I hid but they..." she stopped closing her eyes and shuting out the image. Reatching down she slid up her sleeve to show her "why me?" she asked with yet another shiver.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top