Professor Tiquelle's Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Tiquelle's Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Tiquelle's Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Tiquelle's Office Empty Professor Tiquelle's Office

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 am

[[OOC: Just come in if you have any questions or anything. I'm going to keep this sticky and after one person comes in I'll do *new day* or something to save me making endless topics.]]

Professor Tiquelle was sitting at her desk. She was glad that she didn't have too much work to do...yet. It was only the beginning of term so she hadn't been setting much homework or anything. She gazed out of the window, wondering what the day would bring her. She saw students all around the Hogwarts Grounds and smiled. Those were the days...

Getting a little bored, she got up and walked over to the bookcase at the other side of the room. She scanned the list of books. She picked up the book she set for required reading to the younger years. Wouldn't hurt to look through and remind herself with it. They were studying Palmistry and Crystal Balls this year. She preffered Dream Interpretting, her favourite area, but she knew she must teach all the arts.

Taking the book, she sat down on a chair on the corner. She began to flick through the textbook, going over her lesson plan in her head.

Professor Tiquelle's Office Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Professor Tiquelle's Office Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle's Office

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Jamie knocked almost silently on Professer Tiquette's door. She wore her simple jet black Hogwarts robes, acsented lightly with a blue tie representing Ravenclaw. Jamie had not come to talk to the Professer about anything much reallybut she had seen that if she continued along the path to Ravenclaw tower she would run into a few people that she would rather not meet.. bullies. So Jamie had taken refuge in a place that she could not see anyone.. bad.. coming along to.. The divination classroom. Jamie had a hard time thinking about what she would tell the professer, she aced all of her classes, was never in trubble, and was a un-noticable child even with her great sucsess in Divination.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm

(OOC: Waiting for Reply.. LOL.. Take your time!)
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 pm

[[OOC: Sorry, have no internet atm, can only access PA from school.]]

Professor Tiquelle looked up as she heard a knock at the door. "Come in." she called, wondering who it could be. She hadn't had a visitor in a while, she wondered who it could be. It would probably be just a student asking about homework or something equally uninteresting. Or maybe someone wanted a favour or something. Even better. She wasn't in the happiest mood. Reading this book was just reminding her of the work in the term ahead.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:08 am

Khaat was making her rounds to introduce herself, and she was curious to see who was now teaching divination. She remembered her hours here with Professor Trelawny. That had been so long ago. Would the room stil be draped in the exotic silks and satins and reek of stale incense and tea? Would she be disappointed if it had changed, she mused, half smiling as she remembered the hours spent staring at the dregs in tea cups. She knocked on the door, anxious to see what changes time had brought.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 am

[[OOC: Assume that Jamie isn't here, as she hasn't posted for a month or two now.]]

Jemma looked up as she heard a knock at the door. Strange. She wasn't expecting anyone. Then again, it could be a student asking for help on something. Or it could be someone else? She sipped her tea, then pushed it to the side of her desk, along with the book that she was reading. "Come in." she said, so that the person on the other side of the door could hear her. She was curious as to who it was now.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 am

"Good morning, Professor Tiquelle,"Khaat smiled as she entered. Khaat was pleasantly greeted by finding that the professor had made the Divination department her own. It seemed to suit the attractive young professor who as at her desk. "I am Khaat Lupin. I have been hired on as a substitute teacher here. I just wanted to go around and introduce myself to the instructors and see if there is some way I can be of assistance to you. I know there may not be much of a call for a substitute teacher here, but if I can assist you somehow--whether it's tutoring students who are having difficulty, or just whatever you might need, I just wanted you to know I am at your service.

"I am a seer, like you, from my mother's genetics. " Khaat paused a moment and then said," I lost someone I loved dearly while I finished my last year or so here as a student. And I found, when I graduated, that I wasn't very interested in 'listening to the messages' that I was receiving unless they had something to do with that lost loved one or what they held dear. In the most recent years, I've realized that I didn't fully understand the importance of having confidence in those seer's message. and if I can prevent a young seer from trying to limit themselves and their skills, then perhaps I've fulfilled part of whatever has been pulling at me so relentlessly--enough that it compelled me to come back here. So, I suppose what I'm saying is that the more I can help you, perhaps I help myself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top