Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Matts Cozy Appartment

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Matts Cozy Appartment

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 am

Emmanuelle nodded her head yes as he asked how many they were having. "Were having twins love, one a boy and one is a girl."said Emmanuelle looking at the sheets with interest. As her gold eyes looked at him she held back tears. "I'm sorry love, I know this is a bad time for us!"said Emmanuelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 am

Matt could not believe what he was hearing right now. He was happier than he had ever been in his life! But he was upset at the same time. Twins? A Boy and a Girl? He said running his hand through his hair. Whew! Well this is...good!?! He laughed. He sat down back on the bed and smiled. I'm just really surprised!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Emmanuelle nodded. "I know love, I was to so don't feel bad."said Emmanuelle softly as her eyes sparkled gold at him. "Love we have to get a bigger house and move in together if were having twins."said Emmanuelle softly as she looked down at the covers with interest. "This is a really bad time for us love, I just know it is."said Emmanuelle softly as tears came down her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh no,no,no,no,no,no,no! We'll manage! he said smiling. I'll just talk to the minister for a raise in my pay...... He looked at her and kissed her. We'll go house hunting this weekend. Just you me and the twins he said grinning at his bad joke.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 am

"Alright love."said Emmanuelle as her gold eyes sparkled at him as she looked up at him. "I'll see if there's anything I can do at home like filing papers or something." Emmanuelle softly. As she got out her wnd she waved it as a butterber came towards her as she took a drink of it she set it beside the night stand and looed back at Matt. "Love if I have mmd swings and say things just ignore them for I don't mean it."said Emmnuelle soflt and chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 am

I'm dreading the mood swings! he grinned. I am going to have a lot of work to do! I'll make you awesome meals everyday! he laughed. He took off his clothes and pulled on some plaid PJ pants. Yes, I wear PJ's! he laughed. He got into bed and snuggled next to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "Oh really love, and why that?"Emmanuelle asked him as her eyes sparkled half yellow and half pink. As he said he'll have alot of work to do she laughed and shook her head. "Love you don't have to do all that, I don't want you to do anymore then you have to!"said Emmanuelle softly as she kissed him. Emmanuelle laughed as he told her he wears PJ's. "Hey I wasn't complaining I think you look adorable and hot in them as always."said Emmanuelle smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, I don't mind doing more work for two kids! he laughed. Kids are awesome! Uh....forgive my ignorance but what were the names supposed to be again? he said feeling embarrassed. Wasn't it like James Matthew Lestrange for a boy and Rose Emmanuelle Lestrange for a girl?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 am

Emmanuelle smiled when he said he doesn't mind doing more work for the kids. "I love kids to love, there awesome and sweet well some of them."said Emmanuelle smiling. Emmanuelle giggled when he asked what there kids names were. "They were James Matthew Lestrange and Maddison Emmanuelle Lestrange unless you want her name to be Rose which I don't care."said Emmanuelle as she kissed him. "I was thinking about having a godmother and godmother for the kids what do you think love?"Emmanuelle asked as she pulled away from the kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 am

No No, I like Madison! he said smiling. He pondered the few people he trusted for godparents......He could only really think of a God mother. The only person I can think for a God mother right now would be Soph.... he said. I can't think of a God father right now though!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top