Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Matts Cozy Appartment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Matts Cozy Appartment

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Matt grabbed a butterbear and put it in the microwave. He grabbed himself one aswel but drank it cold. Really Its someting I really need to forget! He said. He hopped on the arm of his chair and waved his wand so the Butterbear floated to Jess.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:35 pm

"That's alright, no problem." He said, nodding his head as he did so. He knew all about wanting to forget something, didn't really help when people kept asking he remembered. "Thank you," He added as the butterbeer reached him. He took a long drought from his drink before putting it down, not noticing the yellow moustach that clung to his upper lip
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Dude uh.... you kinda have a...... Youve got a Butterbear mustache! He laughed. He laughed so hard that he fell over and landed on a pile of clothes he had placed there. He stuck his head up to look at Jess. Thank God For Being Lazy! He said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 am

Jess guffawed with laughter and whiped the moustache away just before Matt fell over, which caused him to laugh even harder. "Amen to that," he said, agreeing with what Matt said about being lazy. "So where're you holding the wedding?" he asked smiling a little more at the memory of matt falling over
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 pm

You know we're not exactly shure. We're thinking my old place. It's chamed to become whatever you want it too. He said getting up. But really all we've disccused is colours, place, and kids He grinned. I would be surprised if she wasn't pregnant by the wedding. He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded. "Well you never know, it only takes that one time." he muttered, sort of to himeself, sort of to Matt. "That sounds like a pretty good house you know, sorta reminds me of the room of Requirements, something similar to that i suppose but you tell it how it's gotta look, not what you need?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I actually did get the idea from the Room of Requirement! he laughed. He waved his wand and a small portal in the aire showed hid old place. I decided to move back to a muggle lifestyle sorta thing after a while. He waved his wand again and the portal was gone.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Jess nodded and smiled. "I've sorta made that move, i live in a small shack in the middle of nowhere, i try and keep the fires, food and water sources come by hand, but sometimes if i'm lazy i'll use magic" he told Matt, smiling as he did so. He was quite fond of his shack now he came to think of it, it had allll he needed. "So, do you have any pets?" Jess asked, looking around the apartment as if expecting a blast-ended skrewt to jump out and matt to yell 'SURPRISE!'
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:01 am

Nagrin! She's my pet eagle owl. He said. Shes out hunting right now! He opened a window and whistled. Nagrin came flying in and landed on her perch. You can pet her if you like. She's only crazy when I tell her too be!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:27 am

Jess chuckled and walked up to the bird. "Hello," he cooed, softly stroking its back with his index and middle fingers. "She's lovely," Jess said, "Nice temperment," he said, thinking of how his owl would probably have ripped a stranger's finger off by now.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top