Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Matts Cozy Appartment

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Cozy Appartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Matts Cozy Appartment

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 am

Shes well trained! He said. He clapped his hands twice and she flew out the window and came back with the daily prophet. She can tell wizards from muggles! She knows whos who just like that! he snapped his fingures and grabbed the paper. He sent her back off on her hunt.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

Jess smiled and nodded, his owl too at least had that ability, although he didn't change with his attitude towards anyon, muggle or magic. Jess nodded as the bird took flight and turned to Matt with a grin. "So, what're we gonna do about a bachelor party for you?" He asked, smiling wickedly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 pm

I don't call it that! I prefer stag! I never really was ever a bachelor!! He laughed. I never actually was ever single. Until well um i guess 2 days before I met Emmy! He slopped down on the couch. Well lets talk about that later. Make yourself at home! He turned on the tv.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 am

NEW DAY!
((OoC:Sorry Jess))
Matt opened the door after work at the Firebird. Emmy was staying the night at his place but she wasn't feeling well. He quietly stepped in and hung up his jacket and made his way to the bed where she was sleeping. He gently rubbed her head and smiled. You awake?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 am

Emmanuelle opened her gold eyes slowly and winced as the light hit her gold eyes. "I am now love."said Emmanuelle softly as she relaxed alittle when he rubbed her head. "I'll be alright love, just alittle sick it's no big deal."said Emmanuelle softly as she sat up and lean in her head into the pillows. Emmanuelle knew what she was for she figured it out with her healer skills. "Love I'm not sick, well I am just not the kind of sick you think."said Emmanuelle slowly and softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 am

He smiled his golden smile at her and winked. I'm glad your better. He said. What do you mean not the kind of sick I think you are. He said. He slowly kicked off his shoes and lay down in the bed next to her. Is there something seriously wrong?! He was a little worried.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 am

Emmanuelle shook her head when he asked if anything was seriously wrong for he was starting to get worried she noticed. "It just depends on what seriously wrong you think it is."said Emmanuelle softly as she begin to look at the sheets with interest. "The reason I said I'm the sick that you don't think I am, because I'm pregnant love."said Emmanuelle softly as she kept looking down at the sheets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 am

Matt's smiled dropped a little bit. Pregnant? Pregnant? he said. His mind was boggling right now. He was shocked yet happy at the same time. Those two emotions should never be mixed. Pregnan! he said loudly. He took a deep breathe and calmed himself. Your for sure about this!?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:11 am

Emmanuelle nodded weakly. "Yes love, I'm sure I'm a Healer after all!"said Emmanuelle softly and then laughing softly. "Just a warning love, if I get moody don't take it the wrong way!"said Emmanuelle laughing and then kissed him. "I'll be ok love don't worry, plus I'm glad I'm pregnant with your child love to be honest ."said Emmanuelle happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

This is now the official weirdest day of my life! He said quietly. He got up and started pacing. This was a big shock for him. He got back down on the bed. Do you have any idea what gender or how many? He said. Hoping he wasn't going to be scared by the answer.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top