Mariana's New Appartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's New Appartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's New Appartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's New Appartment Empty Mariana's New Appartment

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:11 am

!!MARIANA'S APPARTMENT!!

LOUNGE ROOM:
Spoiler:

KICTHEN:
Spoiler:

BEDROOM:
Spoiler:

BATHROOM:
Spoiler:

Mariana had moved into the appartment in Liverpool street a week ago though she didn't notify anyone about it untill she re-decorated it on her own taste. The only room that stayed the same was the bathroom since she had to admit that when coming to bathrooms Gabrielle did have a good taste. Only things left to place on their right spot were small things like kictchen knives, forks, spoons, plates, bowls..., her clothes, bathroom necesities, and other details which didn't include furniture which was almost completely changed.

Everything was placed in the still big piles of boxes all around the house so it reminded of warehouse more then a place where someone lived. Appartment was pretty small and consisted of only 4 rooms (lounge room that was a hall aswell, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom) though it was perfectly comftable for the person who lived alone. St.Mungo's and Ministry were not too far, she had a railway station 5 minutes from her flat, and the flat itself had numerous floors though she was on 5th one.

Fortunatly it was weekend so she had alot of time to unpack before she would go back to work which was a nightshift on sunday. She grabbed the first box with plates and bowls and carried it all the way to the kitchen placing it on the cupboard before she started to unpack the overful box,

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana's New Appartment Empty Re: Mariana's New Appartment

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 am

Godric walked up to Mariana's apartment. He hadn't seen the girl since he had left the second time. It was high time he paid his old friend a visit.

He wondered if the girl even knew he and Christy had already graduated. Not that it had kept them on campus when they were in school. Godric had always been sneaking in and out of the Castle since day one.

He lightly knocked on the door. He didn't know if she would even realize who it was before he spoke. He looked nothing like the boy that had first arrived on the Hoggwarts express. His hair had turned a sandy blond comparied to its arctic blond from his first year, he had shot up during his first leave, and now his hair was down to between his shoulder blades, tied back in a ponytail with a black silk ribbon. From the back, you almost couldn't tell him from Christy, except he wore a white silk button down, white trousers, and white doeskin riding boots.

He waited patiently for her to answer the door.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Mariana have just put a few plates on the shelf as she heard someone knocking. It's been only a couple of days since she moved here and someone already payed her a visit. She lazly closed the box and started to jump on one foot to the lounge room so she wouldn't trip on one of the numerous boxes that were laying around the floor in her appartment. As she finally finished the "getting to the door" task she cleaned her hands with a wave of her wand.

As she opened the door, she almost stayed wordless at the sight of Godric standing there, He was the last person she was expecting to see. It's been a long time since she saw him or Christy though it was always a question what happened to the two of them. "Why hello there stranger come on in." she smiled hugging him as she made a slight move so he could come in. "Sorry about the mess i am still putting everything on its place." she said looking around at the boxes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 am

Godric smiled sweetly. It's all right Princess. he said as he looked around. The place was nice that was for sure.

Not a bad place at all He said as he came in and shut the door behind himself.

He looked around and smiled impishly. Looks like you could use some help. He looked at her as if she was going to start protesting. And don't you even think about telling me no. After all, I have nothing better to do with my time. Not since I graduated. His smile was genuine and he was still her friend after all.

It's been awhile Mari. He said gently. There friendship was something that most people didn't understand. He was Slythirn while at Hoggwarts, and Durmstrang by heart, and Alumni status. He should have never been friends with any one that wasn't a part of that circle. But then again, Godric was an enigma.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Mariana rooled her eyes smiling "Oh you're still calling me Princess. " she said with a grin.

"Yeah thanks. I redecorated it a bit in my style since it was looking too elegant before. Too elegant for my taste at least." she said looking around not really knowing what to say about the boxes. It was obvious they would dissappear afer she would finish fixing the appartment.

Her eyes went from one room to another. "I would give you the tour, but this is pretty much the appartment. Kitchen, hall, lounge room and dinning room are all here. Bedroom and bathroom have their own rooms ofcourse so that;s pretty much it." she said not really knowing was the tour of her bedroom really necessary.

"I never say no to help Prince. It should have been done earlier, but i was busy at St. Mungo's doing double shifts every other day so i only got to fix my bathroom. So can i offer you a drink? Butterbeer, coffee, tea?" she asked trying to remember where she put the butterbeer.

She smiled not really knowing what to say. "Yeah too long. So where have you been? I didn't see you ever since Hogwarts few months ago." she asked with a nostalgic sigh.

!!NEW DAY!!NEW DAY!!NEW DAY!!NEW DAY!!NEW DAY!! NEW DAY!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top