Mariana's and Jess' house in London
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London Empty Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Mariana's and Jess' house in London London11

Mariana just moved in and could hardly wait to meet new neighbrows!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Ginevra had heard Mariana had just moved into a new house and she decided to go visit her. She walked up to the door of the tall white house with balloons on the front of it and knocked.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:54 am

Betsy, who was flying on her semi-tame threstral saw Ginevra and decided to stop by and see what she was doing on the doorstep of mariana's house.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Mariana opened the door and was very happy to see visitors so she invited them to come in:
"Would you like a cup of coffee or tea maybe?And please come in!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:24 pm

"Oh, yes I would love a cup of tea. Thank you very much." Betsy said absentmindedly, while she watched revolted as her threstral ate nearby roadkill.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Mariana suddenly remembered:
"Oh I am sorry! You can take your thestral into my backyard.Mine is there and your thestral can get some good refreshing water and rest."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:08 pm

"wow great! I was just planning to leave him out here but, THANKS!" Betsy bellered. She called for her threstral, Whirlwind. "well this is just amazing, I never knew anybody else who kept a threstrall as a pet, and now I do. Can you see your threstral?" Betsy questioned. She loved that she had a new friend who shared a threstral fetish with her.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Mariana smiled big:
"Well I like all animals,but I couldn't keep them all in my garden.they would fell trapped.
She lead Betsy and Ginevra into her backyard:
This is my thestral. She is called Monica (and showed them her thestral with silver wings,but besides wings it was totally white).
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Betsy tiptoed around some threstral dumpings and said."oh, alright then."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Mariana fixed her eyes on what Betsy was looking at....and said to her thestral..
"Oh not again Monica."
She pointed wand and cleaned the mess.....
Ok now we can enter.....she led Ginevra and Betsy into her living room..
"Tea or Coffee?" she asked them both..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top