Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 am

"Both, if you don't mind." said Betsy heatily. "Although I should be watching me weight." Betsy added while rubbing her large belly. "Ah what the heck, I'll splurge. I'll take any tea you have and alot of sugars and cream with my coffee." She made herself right at home and got some chocolates out of her purse. "Want one?" she asked.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm

Mariana watched Betsy with silent laugh:
"Sure why not...
achio tea and cofee she said and cups flew from the kitchen right into Betsy's hand with bunge of chocolats.
'What about you Ginevra?"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:56 pm

[Ok just guessing here, but I think its a new day since no one has replied in weeks and I need to send you a letter so... If I'm wrong just tell me and I'll edit my post.]

Marianna's Owl flew in through the window with Betsy's response.
The letter said:
Marianna!
Ginevra is not at my house, but I will forward the letter through my owl to Ginevra. I would love to come to your big party! Just tell me when the party is. Hope you are having a fun time in Chicago.
Betsy.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Piper's father's owl, Turkey, flow in with a letter for Piper.
It said:

I would love to come! Thank you for inviting me too. I'll tell everyone that they are invited. I can't wait to come and meet your friend. Hope you're having fun!

-Kat Piper
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:42 pm

A week later Mariana came from Chicago...However her friend wasn't with her...
She opened 2 letters on her doorstep and sent Hedvig over to Piper and Betsy...
Letter said:
Hey I am back...My friend couldn't come...she has much work but maybe you will meet her some other time.
Party will be next week on March 31..everyone are invited and you can bring as many people as you like and make it many. See you next week! BTW did I mention you bring costumes because it's costume party?

Mariana
P.S. Plese don't bring any bottles of wine,vodka or whatever else because I have many and I brought also few from Chicago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:41 pm

A week later as planed was time for the long expected Party.
Mariana put on the music..mostly latin and pop english music.She put volume high and couldn't wait for the giests to arrive.She lost her mind,came out on the street and yelled on loud around neigbrehood:
Hey ALL IT'S PARTY TIME! ...she said carrying her costume of Indian girl..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:15 am

Betsy flew on her threstral to Marianna's party in her costume. She was dressed like Bob Ross. "Hey Marianna." Betsy said in a monotoned voice immitating Bob Ross.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:38 pm

Mariana came to Betsy and shaked hands with her.
Hau Betsy! she said immitating an Indian girl..."Thestral party is in the backyeard.Come in!" and invited Betsy to the house after they put Betsy's thestral in the backyard.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 am

"I thaught your party was today, I wonder where everyone else is." Betsy said in her Bob Ross imitation dull voice.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 am

dae walked in hoping piper would arrive with his costume 'um hi i know u didnt invite me but im pipers date who isnt here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top