Jess Potter's House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess Potter's House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess Potter's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess Potter's House Empty Jess Potter's House

Post by Jess Potter Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

(I hate unpacking and crap, so it's just an old place i used to own)
Jess battled through the snow, looking through the trees to find what he was looking for. As he got about ready to give up he saw a dark shape almost blurred out by all the snow falling around him. You see he was in the Scottish Highlands, a rather chilly place around this time of the year... around most times of the year... ok, it was always chilly around here, but it was peaceful, which was what Jess was hoping for. As he neared the dark shape it began to take form, eventually becoming a small cabin big enough for one, which is what he wanted, with a small shelter for a pile of logs he had outside. He finally reached the door and tugged on it, tugged again and then heaved to go flying back as the door flew open and a pile of snow fell on him. He laughed and got up, walking in and taking off his travelling cloak. He looked around and took in his home. It had two rooms leading off it, one was his bathroom ((Don't ask about the plumbing smart asses : P)) and in the other was his bed and wardrobe. In the main room there was a lounge, a wooden table with matching chairs, an oven with a bench, as well as a fridge and fireplace. He sat down on the lounge adn turned the radio on...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Jess Potter's House Empty Re: Jess Potter's House

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 am

http://duckyxdale.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/108682_d_0392_pre.jpg

"Hello," a quite, musical voice called out as he knocked onto the door three times then stopped. Andrian stood silently for a moment waiting for Jess to open the door while he struggle to keep Jake in his arm while he held onto Fronzie his black and white coloured Alaskan pups.
"WOOF! WOOF! grrrrrrrrrrrrr" barked Fronzie, leaning backwards, ready to jump as soon as the door open.
"Fronzie!" Andrian said in a low angry deep voice, his eyes furrowed at him as he made the end of his name a little longer, as he gently nudged him in the rib to push him away before he could hurt anyone. He was known for that to happen. It had been a long time since he had a decent converstation with him; Of course, they had a few arguement and so but Andrian was willing to forgive him and forget the past ever happen. What scared him most was that what if he said the wrong thing again there would've been no more chance of making it up to him again so. No. Wrong word, he thought to himself, replaying the plan on how this was going to work out again and again in his then finally. He felt more confident and sure of how it turned out; just a drink of coffee, talk, catch up with each other. Family, friends, job and probably even just joke around. Andrian smiled. He was sure this was going to work out and was absolutely positive it was.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 am

Jess heard knocking on his door, followed by the scrabble of an overly excited dog scratching at the door. 'I wonder who that could be...' he thought, hearing whoever was on the other side scalding the dog. He walked up to the door and wrenched it open, looking out into the wintery site that behold him. "Hello?" He asked in surprise, looking at this total stranger who had a child (? i think that was it) in his arms, a crazy dog bouncing up and down, trying eagerly to get in, and the bunch of pups behind him. "You look pretty cold. I'll let you in, but may i know you you are before you do?" Jess asked, looking at this frozen man blankly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 am

Andrian chuckled as he watched Fronzie bouncing up and down, ear to get in. The door swung open. "Hello Jess," said Andrian in a low, attractive voice, flashing that brilliant white teeth at him. He hadn't aged a bit, still healthy and handsome. "Thanks," as he began to walk into the door he paused when he saw him still standing in the way and asked him who he was. His smile faded. "Your kidding, right?" he asked softly. He sounded amused, he watched him carefully. Then that brilliant white smile spreaded across his face again but he was still confused. Did Jess really forget who he was or was he just playing around with him like he usually did; just like his normal smart-arsed self. He could hear his heart beating against his chest, it hurt when he asked that, it made him felt angry because he had not remembered him. His own brother!
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:05 am

"How do you know my name?" Jess asked, frowning deeply, refusing to move and let this 'stranger' into his house. "Who are you?" he repeated, before adding "No, i'm not kidding."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 am

"My name is Andrian Potter," he continued in a soft, enchanting voice. "I am your brother, remember." Andrian stared at him, his feet frozen to the ground. "What the matter?" he asked. His eyes furrowing.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 am

"Oh...." Jess said, looking awkwardly at the ground. "Well..." he stammered. "I can't remember..." he said, screwing up his forehead as he though hard. "I... i was hit by a weak obliviate spell i was told, it screwed up my memory, i can't remember anyone." He explained, taking a step back so Andrian could enter. "I'm sorry i don't remember you, i'm trying but it's Jess not coming to me..." Jess told him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 am

Andrian paused for the moment as his smile faded away, again. "Seriously?" he asked. "When did that happen," he mused. His eyes still intense as he gaze at him, still having trouble debating whether or not that he was just playing around with him but with the tone of his voice he knew he wasn't lying even when he read the expression on his face. That probably explain his dissaperance from Hogwart, he lost his memories and had no memories about hsi friends or his past. "Do you remember anyting?" he pressed.

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 am

Jess looked at Andrian and raised one eyebrow. "You think i'd know that?" he asked, grinning as he did. "I can't remember my own brother, how can i remember when that happened?" He asked, laughing as he did so before turning serious again. "Not really, just a bang, then a flash of bright white light, then i can't remember anything." He said, looking at the floor once more. He felt ashamed of himself, what an idiot he was, not even able to remember his own brother
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am

Andrian realized that he was making his brother uncomfortable, he sighed and ran his hand through his dark brown, silky, long hair. "Ok," he said in a low, quite voice trying to calm down and relax because all of this was making him feel like tearing his hair a part but he knew he wouldn't date try to pull out any of his hair. "This is insane, damn it. I need to sit down, this whole thing makes my blood boil," he said as he clentched his teeth hard and his muscle tightened as he curled his hand into a hard ball. He couldn't believe it that his own brother had his mind totally wiped out by somebody else. That just great, he thought and began to sit down on the couch, placing Jake beside him but didn't let go; part of him wished that he should've been there for him to protect him like a good brother instead he was a fool and ran off like a coward; just letting life beat him. But none of that was going to happen today or tomorrow or even the day after. He was going to change.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top