Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 3 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Mariana looked at Dae like he lost his mind and said smileing
"Hi Dae!Welcome to my home!You are invited.Everyone is invited actually.Come in!"
Maybe others forgat about my party..Mariana said confused.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 3 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:11 pm

As Sophia apperated to Mariana's house in her Juliet coutume and her hair straighten she knocked on Mariana door. "Hello, Mari it's me Soph for your party may I come in?"Sophia asked poltely
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:45 pm

"Ohhh Soph!Come in!And where's your husband?" mariana said smileing looking behind sophia like Andrian is gonna jump from a bush.She let Sophia in and offered her some drink.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Betsy came up to Mariana still as Bob Ross "See Marianna, People are comming now. Oh and I braught food, her try my cackling cake, it just laughs like like until you eat it."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Piper showed up as a Chia Pet, with brown pants, a green shirt with green hair die. "I'm so sorry I'm late!"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Very late. Mariana who are you dressed up like?"
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Xzac walked up to Marianas door. He seemed to have forgotten it was a costume party because he looked completley normal. He knocked on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:07 pm

"I am dressed up as Indian girl!Hey Pip!Wow I thought you forgat about my party." she said taking coats,broomsticks etc.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Xzac walked up to Mariana. "Hey I came! Guess what I am?!?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:22 pm

"A Slytherin student?!" Piper asked with sarcasm and a little chuckle.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top