Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) Empty Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Zack walked out to the lake it was midnight and the moon was only half full he planned it that way just as a preqaution. He wait impatiently for Jennifer to get there.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) Empty Re: Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 am

Jennifer started walking out to the lake for her detention that night at Midnight. She didn't understand why it had to be at midnight, not that she was scared or anything, she just didn't like staying up to late when she new that the full moon wasn't far to come. She saw Professor Emof standing by the lake waiting for her. She was really starting not to like this guy. Finally she walked up to the professor, "I'm here, now what is it that I have to do?" She asked him with impatience. She really just wanted to get it over and done with.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) Empty Re: Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:00 pm

"the mer people will be here shortly to discuss a treaty with the centaurs im here to oversee it i wanted you to be here to observe it might teach you proper respect and not sticking a dagger into desks." he said frowning.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 am

"So are you saying the only reason you gave me detention was because I stuck a dagger in your poor little desk. And I don't care about those horible little creatures, there not even good enough to be witches or wizards. I'm doing this detention, but don't bet on me getting anything out of it." She said to him, hoping this would anger him more.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 am

"the desk is not the biggest issue i need to teachyou your attitude will have repucutions much worse than this and you will need to care about those creatures they are what make this world a better place" he said deciding wether or not to drop the mermaids and show her Azkaban.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 am

Jennifer looked at him oddly as he said that these odd merpeople and centars make the world go round. This was the oddest thing she had ever heard, because to her the only thing that made the world go round was the people who cared only about her. So she let the old man continue to talk, so she could ignore him. She then saw the odd look on his face as he was thinking about something. "The only thing that matters in this world is the people who worship me." She said to him, hoping this would shut him up. She didn't like being out here and it was starting to take forever.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

"the people that worship you?" he asked angry now "who would worship a werewolf like you?"
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:30 am

"Oh I don't know" Jennifer said with sarcasam, "Other werewolfs and Death Eaters." Jennifer was now feeling triuphant. But she would regret this feeling for the centars were now coming from out of the forest and Jennifer did not feel like fighting right now. She only wanted to get more information on Ne'os and then finish her detention and high tail it out of there.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 pm

the Centuars walked over to the lake. Zack nodded at the leader, to signify to wait, and turned back to Jennifer "so your a Death eater and a werewolf? that could mean expulsion and prision time" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:08 am

"You stupid old coot I ment after I get out of this stupid school." Jennifer said while giving herself an invisible stupid blond slap in the forhead for not thinking before talking. She then looked up at the Centaur and felt like throwing up from the look of him, he wasn't human and he wasn't a horse. Looks like he could make up his mind.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top