After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose Empty After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 am

[PLOT: So this is the first part of the DE/ORDER hostage thing where DE's kidnap hogwarts students. BTW, your suppposed to be kidnapped so please don't try to be a hero Very Happy]

Scorpius had little to celebrate from Slytherins victory over Ravenclaw. He knew that now was the time they had to do their little death eater mission. Being the pacifist he was, he never wanted to this, but he had to prove his worth to his family who had always considered him a coward. That would have to change, and if he did this mission correctly it would.

The students were all heading back to the castle, dejected Ravenclaws and cheering Slytherins. Scorpius looked through the crowd, trying to spot the two targets: Belle Fey and Albus Potter.

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose Empty Re: After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 am

Jennifer was takeing direct orders from Lucius by going to the forbiden forest after the game. She walked out to the fortold area and found Scorpious. When she found him she stood next to him and pulled out her wand. "Have you found them yet?" She asked him knowing that he hadn't or they would be here already.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose Empty Re: After the Match (DE/ORDER 1 - jennifer, albus and Rose

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:28 pm

"No, I heard Belle didn't come to the match, so maybe we should just take Albus," Scorpius said, shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 am

Jennifer looked at him with daggers in her eyes. "No you prat you know what Lucius would say if he found out that we didn't get all the kids. He would have our heads. You just continue looking for Albus and I will go and find out where Belle is. I'll be back soon." She said to him hoping that he would not argue with her at this time and place. She loved having power in her voice.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 am

[i was saying that because shes inactive]

"Good luck then," Scorpius said, rolling his eyes. "Actually, I'll come along. We can find Albus and take anyone who comes along with him. Albus was the main target after all."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 am

(OOC: Oh sorry I didn't know that she was.)

Jennifer turns back around and looks him in the eyes. "Fine but if we get caught doing this. I'm not going to say that I told you so." She said to him. She then walked on and hoped that he didn't follow to far behind. Finally after a little bit of walking they made it up to the castle. From there they would look for Albus and who ever was with him or got in their way.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:48 am

It was crowded at the entrance hall, all the students were there having just come back from the quidditch match. "Hmm, perhaps they are in the dormitory?" Scorpius said, more to himself as he knew that Jennifer would just make fun of anything he said.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 am

Jennifer didn't like being wrong, so she went along with what he was saying for now. "Fine lets just hurry this up. I have a fight with Ne'os soon and I can't miss it. If I'm not there then he will be able to get to his little wiffy." She said to him not caring if he understood or even cared.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 am

"Yes because I really care, now I REALLY want to hurry this up," Scorpius said witha touch of sarcasm. No wait, lots of sarcasm.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 am

Jennifer ignored his idiot sarcasm and walked quickly to the Slytherin common room. She just wanted to finish this up already.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top