A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open) Empty A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 am

Sophia was walking around Hogsmeade enjoying it before she knew she would be slammed with bookwork and wouldn't be able to come much due to the fact it was her seventh year. As Sophia walked to the edge of Hogsmeade to the lake she smiled at the calmness and sat down under the willow tree. As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled as it started calming her but she couldn't feel the coldness from the wind. As she closed her eyes she relaxed under the willow tree but it wasn't long before the wind blew and Sophia wrinkled her nose as she smelled the one thing she didn't get along with a werewolf. Sophia gotten along with some werewolves but some of them she hated for they hated her and she had a feeling this one would hate her.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open) Empty Re: A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:34 am

Jennifer could feel the wind on her back as she jumped from tree to tree in the forest past hogsmeade. After a second, she saw a girl sitting next to a lake. Jennifer stoped to watch her but when the girl got up and looked at her, Jennifer could tell that she was not normal. Jennifer had not made any noise, so this girl could not have heard her, so she must have been able to smell her like vampires do. So this made Jennifer happy. Jennifer loved to get into fights. So she jumped down from the tree and looked this girl in the eyes. "What is your problem. Don't like people knowing your a freak?" She said to her, knowing this would offend her.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open) Empty Re: A trip to trouble! (Jennifer and open)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 am

Sophia laughed and it wasn't her tinkling bell laugh it was a cold laugh when she tried to offend her, Sophia was used to people offending her through the years. "A freak me? I think you must be mistaken wolfy I thought you were talking about yourself."said Sophia as she lean against the tree and smiled. "So I does it feel to be loveless Wolfy? Oh my bad you can't love and you don't know the meaning of love because your so evil!"said Sophia coldly. Sophia knew she sounded rude and cold hearted but she hated rude Slytherins and Werewolves with a passion. "So, thinking about killing some more innocent little kids tonight are we?"Sophia asked finally finding how why some of the younger students went missing or was disappearing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

"Oh, I know how to love, but Ne'os Emof made sure that would never happen." She said to her, then looked at her with hunger in her eyes. "I am hoping to kill some more tonight, and your at the top of my list." She said then jumped to a tree limb, pulled out her wand, and started throwing spells at her. "Avada Kadavara, Petrificus Totalus, Crucios." She then jumped back to the ground.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Sophia ducked the Avada Kadavara spell,and jumped up into a tree to dodge it the Petrificus Totalus spell but wasn't able to dodge or duck Cruciatus Curse . Sophia was so used to getting hit by the Cruciatus Curse she fought it off easily though but it still hurt her alittle. "Nice try wolfy but you have to do better then that in order to hurt me!"said Sophia as she got out her wand quickly and pointed it at her. "Impedimenta, Stupefy, Sectumsempra!"Sophia screamed as she jumped down from the a real high branch and landed on the ground smoothly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm

ne'os walked around the corner seeing the two duel he jumped up onto a roof and ran down it and sat simply waiting for Sophia to motion for help.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Matt was walking around when he saw a battle. He jumped on a latter and jumped into a tree waiting for some sign of danger. He saw Neos and sent a Stupefy
at him then hid more into the tree bracing himself for an attack.

((OoC:If you choose to respond no biting me please))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 pm

ne'os raised his wand blocking the stunning spell he could smell Matt behind the tree he walked over the Elder wand in his hand he walked around the tree and looked at him he looked like his normal human self his fangs hidden "can i help you?" he asked simply.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm

"Actually"He said as he jumped down from the tree. "I heard you turned traitor"
"I really don't like that" "Now first if we start a duel your fangs, Out"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm

"done i dont want to drink from a Lestrange anyway." he said turning and walking back then bowing "you do know how to duel right?" he said standing normaly again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top