Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more)) Empty Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more))

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Alexandra shivered in the cold night, staring up at Hayride Mannor. She could not believe she was actually doing this. Usually, she would have listened to her conscience, and bailed. Unfortunetaly, Kelsey had somehow talked Alex into it. She looked behind her, to see if anybody else had arrived. Neve, Izzy, Kelsey, and Noah were to be joining her tonight. They were the only reason Alex had decided to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more)) Empty Re: Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more))

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Kelsey trotted up to her sister friskily. It was a cool night, and she was in a jolly mood. Then again, she almost always was.
"Hey Alex! Isn't this going to be so much fun!" she tittered and then shivered. She'd always loved beaches, the heat, surfing, bikini's, that kind of stuff. The opposite of her twin. Alex looked right at home.
Kelsey expected her sister to just say "Hey Kels, wassup..." in that bored voice. Not that she meant it to be offensive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more)) Empty Re: Trip of no Return((Noah, Izzy, Neve, Kelsey open for 1 more))

Post by Noah Archer Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:19 am

Noah towards Kelsey and Alex, glancing up at the Manor. "Hey guys," He said, grinning. He was dressed comfortably, an open button down shirt with an undershirt and some jeans. The sleeves were rolled up, Noah didn't really feel the cold.

"So all we have to do is get to the attic?" He asked, scanning the outside of the Manor again. "Seems simple enough..."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 am

"I know it seems like that, but it is not. The whole house itself is a trap. There are creatures of the deep, and things we cannot imagine. I hate to be the pessamist here, but I am not sure all of us are going to make it out without a scratch." Alex then proceeded to be quiet. As she had said, she hated to be a downer. It was just her nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

"O....k?" Noah asked, grinning slightly. Honestly he didn't see the big deal with it. It was just a haunted house, right? The ministry wouldn't allow students in it if it were actually dangerous. I mean sure they might get a few nicks and scratches, but nothing to mope about. Tonight was all about having fun, and Noah was going to seize that fun and throttle it for all it was worth.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

((I'm gunna post with my two charries together))

NEVE

Neve walked up slowly to the group. She recognised Noah and Alexandra from around school. Neve smiled and said 'Hey guys. Hope I'm not too late.' She knew she wasn't though, there were only two people there. Neve looked up at the manor curiously and wondered if the trip would be easier if she used her 'sight' to help them. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.No. I'm never using it again, remember. And anyway, it would be cheating. She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she flicked her wand. Immediately, a pack of strawberries came flying into her hand. Neve picked the biggest one and popped it in her mouth. Yum. She looked at the others and said 'Anyone of you want some strawberries?'
Outfit:
Spoiler:

IZZY

Izzy ran up to the group of people standing outside the manor. She was held behind a bit by the Charms professor. I really hate detentions. Izzy skidded to a halt just infront of the group and smiled by way of greeting. 'So this is the manor, huh. Doesn't look so bad. I've had worse.' And she had. Living on the streets for the whole of your first year wasn't a picnic. She had lived in old houses like this one. Izzy grinned confidently and turned to look at the others. 'So. Names and houses. I'll start. Izzy Fellows, fourth year Hufflepuff.' She watched the others expectantly and took a strawberry that was offered by Neve.
Neve smiled at her and said 'Neve Starr, sixth year Gryffindor.'

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:04 am

Alexandra simply nodded to the newcomers. She was too distracted by the house. It seemed to move, to beckon to her to come in. Maybe that was why it was so feared. It was the perfect trap for someone with no brain.... "Hey guys, ya ready to get started?" Alex was starting to get nervous. But she was surrounded by other people! Why was she so scared?

Without waiting for an answer from Kelsey, Noah, Izzy, or Neve, she walked up to the steps of the house, and tested how strong the steps were. They held her weight with a creak. She shivered, this time from fear, not from the cold. Alex took the biggest breath in history, and opened the door with another creak.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
((Sorry the pics are late. Did not cross my mind until Neve posted))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top