Return of the lost professor (open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Return of the lost professor (open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Return of the lost professor (open)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) Empty Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Jess sat quiet in a corner unnoticed her dark cloak pulled around her her eyes dark and her hair long and scragaly, she had no memory of the last few months except for flashes , sudden, pain filled flashes. She could bearly remeber her own name at this point all she knew was she had to get to Hogwarts, why and what for she still didn't know but there she sat huddles in front of the warm fire in the local pub trying to figure out just what had happened.

She sat with the cloak pulled around her thin body she held a cup of water in her hand on it sat cuts how she got them she did not know nor did she feel she wanted to know, she sighed watching the others in the room her eys folowing every one knowing some by face but not there names.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Jemma was walking around Hogsmeade. It wasn't one of the weekends where students were allowed down, so it was relatively quiet. She needed some peace and quiet. She loved Hogwarts, but she needed some time alone. She liked people, but didn't like to be surrounded by them all the time.

As she was going down the street, she saw someone sitting down, covered with a cloak. She thought she recognised the person, so walked up to them. Jemma tried to get a look at the woman, though subtlety was not her speciality. "JESS!?" she exclaimed, startled. She hadn't seen Jess in ages, and had been worried sick about her. "Merlin, how are you? Where have you been?" she enquired, glad to see her once more.

Return of the lost professor (open) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:22 pm

jess heard a voice her mind screaming at her as she turned to lok at her her once bright blue eyes now dull her face pail "do I know you?" she asked pulling back from the heat of the fire it was the first human contact she'd had she took a deep breath in even though her ribs complained and turned to see a brown haird woman heading over to her she didn't pull back something about her felt right warm freindly as if she had been freinds with her.

She shivered where she sat her blond hair falling over her shoulders as the hood to her cloak fell back "I..I don't know" she said honistly as she looked at her pulling the cloak around her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Confused, Jemma took a seat beside Jess. "Well, yes. Or you used to." Jemma said, now extremely worried about Jess. "I'm guessing something happened to your memory." she said, more thinking aloud than asking a question. "What can you remember?" she asked, quickly wanting to rephrase her question. "I mean, are there gaps you would like me to fill in? It might seem weird, but I just want to help you. I'm Jemma, Jemma Tiquelle. Divination Professor and Head of Hufflepuff at Hogwarts." she told Jess, smiling at her, concealing how concerned she was about her friend. She was curious to know what happened. "At least, I can tell you up to around June, before...I don't know what happened, to be honest."

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Jess looked at her face "I remeber a battle , many dead " she looked at her arms that were held out in front of her as if cradeling a baby. "something missing, something important" she said her voice confused for a moment her mind cleared slightly but as quick as it did is clouded and she sighed "I remeber, cold darkness and pain" she pulled the cloak around her as she winced from the pain she felt from her own body she wondered how the cuts and scars had come to be on her, she moved to take the cloak in her hands part of her bare arm bruised and cut showed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Jemma nodded. "Yes, there was a battle, the battle of Hogwarts. I was there." she agreed. "You were History of Magic Professor, do you remember that?" she asked, trying to help Jess remember things rather than just give her a list of everything that happened. It would help her more, she thought. She hoped.

"Something missing?" Jemma asked, confused. Then she saw her motioning, like she was cradling a child. "Merlin, your son! Your husband! Jack Black Heart, your husband and your son William. Do you remember them?" Jemma asked, praying that she did.

[[OOC: Last post for tonight. Your son was called William, right? I'm not 100%. If he wasn't, say OOC and I'll edit it.]]

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:16 pm

jess held her sides "I remeber the school and Jack but a son ?" her voice almost questioning "Andrew, his name was andrew?" she closed her eyes and held her head as if the memory hurt her "no, no more" she said clutching her head the cloak falling from her showing her dishevled and thin state "it hurts to remeber" she said her voice filled with pain "it hurts to breath, where is he? " she asked shivering and moving closer to the fire.

Immages of death and disturction flashed in her mind as she gazed into the flames lost in her thoughts and memories. She saw blackness and felt a sense of floating then cold darkness and pain. So much pain surrounded her alone with screams and what felt like a thousand needles driving into her skin. Finally whe she felt she could take no more it stopped and she woke in a wood. The sun was shining in her face. "I remeber I was taken, I don't know where it was dark , cold and dark" she stopped looking at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:55 am

Jack walked into the pub mere wanting to grab a quick beer before heading back out to search for her again, crossing to the bar he saw Jemma sat with a woman his eyes grew wide as he saw just who it was he grabbed his ber and slowly walked over placing his hand on Jemma's shoulder "hey " he said softly to jenmma then placing his beer on a table close by he knelt in front of her "Jess?" he asked softly his hand reatching out to touch hers.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 am

Matt was wandering around Hogsmeade on his day off. He needn't go to the Firebird for his other job yet. He noticed Jemma talking to someone, he thought he'd maybe join in the conversation. Hello Jemma! he said walking over. I don't believe I've met you! he said to Jess. I'm Matthew Lestrange, but you can call me Matt. he winked and grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 am

Jess looked up at him with her tired eyes "nice to meet you " she said then looked at the man who knelt next to her "Jack" she said softly her hand touching his face " I feel like I am home, yet somethings missing " she looked at Matt then to Jack and smiled a small smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top