Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm

He was taken aback. "I can see your kind of a muggle-hater, but I don't mind, most do think that way. But, being raised by A muggle, muggle studies is an easy O, get it?" he smiled slyly.
"And, well, we may be more advanced in simplicity, but they have many complex things, I'll show you one sometime, okay?" he continued to sip his tea. "Didn't you have to be home? How are you getting there? Port key or broom or something?" he asked after a little bit.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 pm

She forced a smile when he gave his reasoning, but she just couldn't see how she was ever going to agree that they had some complexity to thier nature. She sat the in some akward silence as she glanced around the room trying to figure out what to say next. Thankfully Gar broke the silence by asking how she was going to get home. Yes home was where she neede to be getting. She tood up as she replied, "Oh yes, I came in by Floo powder and intend to leave the same way. Sorry to cut this so short, but I really must be getting back before it gets too much later."

She turned her head toward the door as she said this and scanned the sky outside. The sun was jsut beginning to set from all she could tell through the flap at the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"Oh, okay, see you some other time? Maybe go on a date before the big match?" He asked her, standing up as well.
"And I'll walk you to wherever your using to floo powder out of here, then I'll come back here."
He hesitated before holding her hand.
"Uh, you don't mind, do you?" He asked, tentatively.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 pm

We will have to see, she thought to herself. She really hadn't planned on having to think about a date until after the start of term. She didn't really know how to reply to this. She was fine with him walking her back to her floo point, but then she felt his hand grab hers. She had not had a whole lot of experience with boys, and he was trying to move things fast.

"Hey Gar... I umm... I don't know how to say this without coming out the wrond way, but I agreed to go to the match with you, but that is suppose to be after term starts right? I am about to be going back home to Greece, and I am traveling a lot this summer so I really don't want to start anything." She looked away and put both hands into her pocket, she was sure she had hurt his feelings in some way, and it wasn't on purpose, but she wasn't looking for a boyfriend with him, and he seemed to be taking it there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Garulia was a bit hurt, but when he flushed he shrugged and led her to the door.
"See you at school then, we'll hang out then," he said stiffly. "I have some, er, summer homework to get done, why don't you go by yourself."
Garulia turned and went to his room and decided to read until bed.
He had finished the summer homework last week.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Mak felt sorry, but she didn't want to give him the worng impression so she had to say it now rather than later. She could see that she had hurt him, but she let him act as though he was okay. She walked to the door and said, "I'm sorry Gar... But I'll see you at school."

She walked through the flap at the opening, glanced back for one last look, and hurried back to the Three Broomsticks. There was a fireplace in the back which she could use to get home, she thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 am

OoC: Now open to Virginia Vista.
BiC: "Welcome to your new home," Garulia said, happily, leading the girl into his tent.
He used magic to conjure another bed in the middle of the living room.
"How's that?" He asked her, also conjuring up some tea for the both of them.
"Want some tea?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 pm

"Oh, thanks Gar!" she said happily, sitting down on the bed to do what her mother called, 'breaking it in'. She walked over to the table, got some tea, and poured it, returning to her bed. She conjoured some of her things back from her old home, and sent a previously written letter to her parents. She turned back to Garulia. "So, any hobbies? You can't just sit in here and count the specks of blue in the sky." she said, cracking a lame joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Garulia shrugged and sat on the couch.
"I read and I have a computer and some other muggle things in that little curtained off area to enjoy, I have some video games, and I practice magic all the time here," he magiced an apple out of the refrigerator and took a bite.
"And that's about it."
After he finished the apple he took his DS off the table beside him and started playing Mario Kart.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

"Yeah, you and my brother." she said, smiling. She walked over to his shoulder. "My brother has that too, and is completely obsessed. I have to say that it doesn't look all that interesting, but I'm a girl, what do I know?!?" she joked again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top