Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 am

Garulia put his hand on her face and stroked it. "What do you want to do now?" he asked her, breaking the trance their feelings had cast.
"I'll go anywhere at all, where do you wanna go?" he asked her, pulling away after so long. "We'll have to have a moment like that again sometime...it was very enjoyable."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 am

"I agree." she said. She came back into the moment. "Well, it's lunchtime..." she said, having just checked her watch, "and this Muggle restraunt I really like has a nice chicken soup today, so maybe we could go there?" she asked hopefully. "It has a nice view"... she added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 am

Garulia nodded. "Absolutely! I think I have some brooms back here somewhere...and I think I can pull of some disillusionment charms..." he said, pulling two brooms out and handing her one.
"You might want to hold my hand so we don't lose each other," he told her, using the charm on both of them, holding her hand, and the brooms.
"You tell me where to go," he said, floating into the air.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 am

Vinny didn't hop on the broom. She stood there, rocking on the balls of her toes, looking uncomfterable. "Erm, Gar..." she muttered, hoping he would understand her really bad experiences with flying. She was too shy with saying the reason; she was like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 am

Gar smiled. "If you're uncomfortable on a broom, you can ride on mine with me," he told her slyly.
Oh this is gonna be fun, he thought.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 am

"Great!" she said, smiling, and she hopped on. "So, I think we start off flying thataway." she said, pointing in the direction actually she was positive it was. She put on her sunglasses, they were going to be high in the air, and dshe 'had delicate eyes' as her mom said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 am

Garulia laughed when she put on her sunglasses.
"You look awesome!" he told her, flying off with her in front of him on the broom.
He sped in the direction she had pointed.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

"Hah, thanks!" she said, blushing. She felt really uncomfterable in the air, but she held on to Gar's waist. "Nice, erm, view." she said, trying not to concentrate on how high they were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 am

Garulia smiled.
"Be calm, I won't let you fall," he told her.
God, she's so pretty even when she's scared...with her hair flying back like that... he thought.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Virginia loosened her grip on his waist, but she was still scared. "Thanks hon," she said. Then she covered her mouth. Had she just called him hon? She let out a little giggle and blushed. 'Ge'ez' she thought. ' I really need to stop doing that.' But she got the feeling Gar liked it when she blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top