Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) Empty Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 am

He led the girl inside of his tent and gestured to a chair.
"Have a seat, can I get you anything? Water, tea, soda?" He asked, waving his wand, making a glass of tea for himself appear.
"Sh, we don't have to worry about using magic in here. Undetectable. Can I tell you a secret?" He asked her, taking a sip.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) Empty Re: Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 am

Mak followed him inside the tent. Looking around as she entered in tent. She walked over to the chair and seated herself into it and crossed her legs gracefully. She smooth out her jeans at her knees even though there was nothing but a few strings holding together the big hole ther.

"No thank you, I am good right now," she replied as she watched him conjure up some tea. She was just about to say you are going to get in trouble for using magic outside of school, but it was as though he had read her mind her answered her worrying. "What's the secret?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 am

"It's something I don't want anyone else at school to know, I'm....an animagus, it embarrasses me, I don't want everyone to think I'm a freak," Garulia answered with his head down.
What will she say? he wondered to himself. I've never told anyone else...
"Want to see?" he asked quietly.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 am

An animagus, but third years surely couldn't do that she thought to herself, but she was slightly curious as to what he tranforms into. So many questions swirled into her head all at once, but she couldn't decide which one to ask first, "How?What?" she got out all blurred together and took a breath before trying again, "How can you be one so young? And what do you become is what I was trying to say."

She was curious to see it, but a little nervous at the same time.

Last edited by Makaiden Kanakaredes on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 am

Garulia smiled a big toothy smile. "Calm down, calm down," he said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and putting a finger to her mouth to quiet her.
"I learned a few years ago when I thought that it would be stupid to have no way of escaping from enemies outside of school, so I learned how to become an animal." He sighed. "As for what I become, brace yourself, this might be scary because it's a very powerful animal."
He stood up and stood in the middle of the room.
As he concentrated, he felt himself changing into the large cat.
He soon became an entire lion and turned to look at Mak.
"Gr," he let out a low, friendly growl. He walked up to her and nudged her finger with his nose.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am

Mak took a deep breath after she got all of that out and she sighed. Ashe felt his arm go around her and his hand touch her soft lips. This did calm her a little more than she expected. He had a point. As an animagus he sould be able to get himself out of tight situations. She was halfway through thinking ab the pros of becoming one when what she saw before her made her let out an involuntary gasp. He had told her to brace herself, but she had not realized that a fully grown lion was going to manifest itself in front of her.

She realize very quickly of course that this was not just a wild best but it was in fact Gar. She felt his nose touch her hand, so she ran her fingers through his mane not saying anything at all. She was still a bit speechless and in shock. She knew she had to say something eventually though. At last she said,
"And why weren't you sorted into Gryffindor?" At this last bit she let out a laugh at her own self. It was corny but who cares.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:01 am

Garulia let out a roar of a laugh that shook the tent. He changed back and spoke.
"I dunno, I think maybe because I was too smart to be in Gryffindor, I would have proffered it, though." He sighed.
"Well now you know," he shrugged and sat back down in the chair next to hers and leaned back in his chair, taking a gulp of tea.
"Yeah, it's advanced, took me the good part of two years to learn, nearly died the first full transformation, and that was just the basics!"
He laughed again, hugging her.
"Thank you for accepting me."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 am

Mak jumped slightly at the sound of the roar. That was going to take some getting used to, she thought, I don't care who you are that will make you jump. She shook her self slighty as though she was trying to wake herself up or snap back to reality. She had def learned alot in a short period of time today. She know see what can happen if she gets out of the house more often. She tilted her head toward him and gave a reasurring smile, "Of course I would be accepting... Kinda admire you for it. That is some tough magic to do. Wish I could learn... Maybe one of these days."

She was getting a little warm in side the teant so she took off her jacket and put it on the back of the chair. She was thinking about the day and trying to figure out what she was going to find out next, but she thought of something to ask,
"So you are obviously good at transfiguration and you proclaim to be good at quidditch. What else do you like?"

She stared up into his bright green eyes as though to try and red his mind before he answered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 am

"Hm," Garulia thought for a moment. "I like....muggle studies, obviously, because my dad's a muggle, you see, I like you, definitely, uh, I really enjoy defense against the dark arts, and, uh, that's all my major likes and talents....I think...oh, and care of magical creatures is interesting," he finished.
"You admire me for it? I thought most thought we were freaks...weird...but you accept me, thank you so much," he smiled shyly and not toothily.
He realized he was still hugging her and let go hurriedly, turning red.
"Sorry..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Muggle? Mak thought to herself. She was not really into Muggle studies. It was a bit bad of her to think this way, but she though witches and sizards superior to muggles. Now she didn't have a problem with muggle born witches or wizard, but just ordinary muggles? Who would want to learn about them? The other topics were interestin to her, but she just couldn't shake off the first on because it seem to be his favorite and most important.

"Erm... Why muggle studies? They are really a rather boring people. We are so much more advanced," Mak asked a bit sharper than she meant to, but perhaps he had a proper answer that would be to her liking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top