Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tent (Maikaiden Kanakaredes)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 pm

"Eh, this isn't the best game, the REAL games are behind the curtain, I've already beat everything on here," Garulia shrugged, taking her hand and walking her into the room and popping Super Smash Bros. Brawl into the Wii and handing her one of the controllers.
"See if you can figure that out, I'll get you into the training mode."
He got her there and let her be.
"Just try and figure out the controls," he said again, sitting back on one of the easy chairs and pulling her into the other.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am

Vinny sat there, blinking dazedly at him. What did he just say? The name of the game was strangely alien sounding, but she was a girl, what'd you expect? She shook herself a little and focused. She tested out the + and -, and the nunchuck, and everything else. She thought she was good, for a girl such as herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am

"Heh, you think you can take me on, now?" Garulia asked her.
He picked up the other set and took them to brawl, where he picked toon link, she didn't stand a ghost of a chance.
This is my best guy, let's see how she does, he thought, waiting for her to pick a character.

OoC: All the characters off of the top of my head, if you don't know: Link, Samus, Zelda, Sheik, and JUST GO LOOK THEM UP. XD
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 am

Vinny looked at everyone, then picked Peach [[OOC: I think she's one but if not just pretend I said Zelda. I may be thinking of Mario.]] "Well, I'll try but I'm a girl, not that that's bad just, non-video gamish." Vinny joked. "Bring it on." she said. "Let's get started." she said, shifting in her seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 am

OoC: Yeah, I'm not good with Peach but I've seen some pretty bad ass players with her.
BiC: Garulia started the game and played expertly, easily parrying her moves and sending her out quite a few times. When the battle ended he sat back.
"You did well, for a girl," he laughed.
He stood up and got her out of the chair, turning off the game and going into the living room.
"Hungry?" he asked her.

OoC: We can't exactly describe a video game, so I'll do it this way.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

[[OOC: I'm with ya Smile]]

"Sure." Vinny said, summoning her apron. "I am good at that, so spaghetti works, I suppose?" she confirmed, after checking to make sure Gar had the right ingredients. She got out plates, and within 2 minutes, she had a delicious smell cooking. It was a few minutes before it was done, but it was a start. She sat down in a chair until it was time to put the sauce on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am

"Okay, sounds good," he said, sitting back.
"Mm, smells good," he said as she sat down. "I think this was a good idea, you moving in."
Garulia turned and laid on his side, looking at Vinny.
"So, why did you have a crush on ME?" He said, attempting to make conversation. "I mean, we JUST met."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

"Eh, I dunno." she said. "My mom said that a sure sign of crushes is if you try to stare into someone's eyes that you're crushing on, it's like staring into a brilliant light. That happened with you. But that's probably because we're becoming such good friends." she said, applying the sauce to the pasta. She got out some plates, too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 am

"Well, if you still like me, you can tell me," Garulia replied, looking at her. "I don't mind, is it ready?" he asked.
Ugh, one girl likes me, but the other one doesn't, yet I like the other one for some reason, but maybe there is a future with me and Vinny... Gar thought unwillingly.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 am

Vinny took a deep breath. "Well, maybe a little." she said. She turned back to the pasta. "It's ready." she said quickly, and piled it onto two plates. She preserved some leftover in a fridge. And kept a little out for 'second helpings'. She poured some ice water, and put the plates on the table. "Dinner is.... SERVED." she said in a fake Italian accent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top