Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 am

Ben heard her give the basic information, house and year. People were judged too much by their houses, he thought to himself. He liked to have friends in all houses. He didn't care. "Cool, I'm a second year Hufflepuff." Ben returned with his year and house. He wondered if she had friends from lots of houses or if she was the kind of person who stuck wit their own house. He hoped it wasn't the latter.

Ben turned a corner to see The Leaky Cauldron on his left hand side. He walked up to the door and opened it. He stood to the side to let Mak in before him. "After you." he said politely, holding the door open for her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting outside; Makaiden Kanakaredes & Open

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 am

"Nice to meet a fellow hoggy Hogwarts student. I have been sort of a loner the past few year, but I am really looking forward to this year and getting over some of the shyness I have had. How do I appear to be doing?" She stood straight up grinning proudly and then contiued walking along.

She looked up at saw a familiar sight. Finally! She thought to herself, something that I can recognize. The Leaky Cauldron was before her. The Gateway to Diagon Alley. She saw Ben open the door and Expected him to walk through but he said 'after you.' What a gentleman she thought to herself and said,
"Why thank you." And she walked through the door.

"Have you finished all of your school shopping yet?" she inquired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 am

Ben smiled. "You're doing great." he told her. She had spoken to him, introduced herself and all that. He wouldn't have pegged her as a shy person. Mak was doing well. Ben was sure she would get lots of friends this year. "D'you know my sister, Butterfly? She's in your year." he asked, wondering if they had met or not. They were in the same year, after all, so there was a chance.

Ben grinned as Mak thanked him. He liked people appreciating what he did. "Yeah, I've done most of my shopping. Been to Diagon Alley with my sister and mum a couple of times. Have you?" he replied, returning the question.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 am

She smiled happily a bit proud of herself for finally starting to break out. She began making her way across the room to the other side as she heard beens inquiries. "Ahh yes, Butterfly. I have met her briefly. She seems really sweet," she said and added knowing how siblings can be, "But i know how it can be as a younger sibling. You don't always like the older one so well.

Shopping. She was wishing at this moment that she was not such a procrastinator. Mak had in fact put off all of her shopping till today. She sighed.
"Unfortunately I am not so responsible," she said, "I procrastinated a tiny bit," gesturing a small amount with her fingers, "and I have put it all off until today when I knew I must get it done now or it would be too late."

She grinned mischeiviously at this admission knowing good and well that she should have been more responsible than this, and she became quiet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Ben smiled. He usually got on with Butterfly, though they had a few brother-sister arguments, as to be expected. Nothing that bad though. He liked his sister. "We get on most of the time." he replied, truthfully, though not saying much more on the subject.

Ben checked the time. He could stay with Mak for a bit longer. "What d'you need to buy?" he asked her. He wondered if she wanted to go shopping on her own or if she preferred company. Some people liked to be on their own more. Ben hated being on his own, but he knew some people liked it. He couldn't understand them.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top