Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open) Empty Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Butterfly was hurrying out of madame malkins. She needed to get some money out of gringotts. In the middle of her next thought(how much money she would take out), she ran into someone. All of her packages dropped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open) Empty Re: Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open)

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"Whoah, watch it!" Keith exclaimed, rubbing his head and jumping to his feet. "I mean jeez, don't kill the innocent bystander!" He began bending down and picking up packages, toying with the idea of stealing them. But they were just robes, not really worth the trouble, and besides, the girl looked a lot older than him, she would probably hex his ears off or something. "I'm Keith," Keith said, handing the girl the packages.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open) Empty Re: Meeteing up again (James,Makaiden,open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Mak walked briskly down the main street through Diagon Alley. She was on her way to do some shopping before the start of term crowd got to London. She was not really paying much attention to the things around her, but right as she was almost in front of Madam Malkin's she heard a commotion that made her stop in her place.

Apparently there had been a collision of two people where one's shopping items went flying. Mak went to help gather the robe's back up, but she didn't really pay attention to the people involved. With a robe in her hand she stood up and saw Butterfly.

"Butterfly? Is that you? Wow it seems like ages since I last saw you." Mak said as she handed the robe over to her.

Finally realizing that a guy who looked slightly younger than herself was also standing there she added to him,
"Hey I'm Makaiden and you are?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 pm

"Hey I'm Makaiden and you are?"

Makiaden. Keith thought to himself. And she just called that other girl Butterfly. Where the hell did I wind up, Elfville? He shook his head to see if this was a hallucination. He had had hallucinations like this when he was five and had set some special kind of wizard grass on fire and stuck his head in the smoke. But when his eyes opened they were still there. He bit his lip, wieghing the satisfaction he would get from laughing at them against the pain he would go through if they weren't amused. He almost took the risk, but decided against it at the last second. There wasn't much point in making enemies before he even got to school. Besides, he could always dungbomb their common room.

"I'm Keith," He said. "Keith Nicholas. Who are you?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Butterfly stared at Makaiden. It had been so long! She remembered suddenly that when she had moved away, and she lost contact with Makaiden. She had never thought this day would come. '' It sort of was. The last we saw of each other was 9 years ago. But now we are here. This may seem like a stupid question, but are you going to hogwarts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top