Study Room - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Study Room - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Study Room

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Study Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Room

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:46 am

Ben put on a smile. It was his Head of House, so he hoped she wouldn't be too harsh on him. She had liked him before. "Yeah, it was just a friendly duel. We tried not to disturb the other students. We hope we didn't disturb anyone." he said, still smiling at the Professor. He just hoped none of the other students would say anything against them. "Sorry, miss." he added. Teachers always liked to hear you say sorry.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 am

Professor Tiquelle looked between the two students. She would bet money that it wasn't a friendly duel, but she didn't want to punish them too much. Ben had apologized and she could tell that Sterling was sorry. She was debating whether to take off house points or give them a detention.

"You shouldn't be dueling in here at all. If I can here you down the corridor then you must have been distracting the other students." Professor Tiquelle pointed out the obvious. She wasn't easily taken in. "I won't take off any housepoints, as it's so near the end of term, but I'd like you both to report to me for detention tomorrow evening." she told them. "It won't be too long." she added, trying to be nice.

[[OOC: Litrally tomorrow evening, I'm tired and I need to go to bed now, it's almost 2am!!]]

Study Room - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 am

"Thank you Professor." Sterling said, relieved he hadn't failed the house he was so patriotic about.

[[OOC: Oh wow! Okay, g'nite! It's only like 7 here. Sorry 'bout that. G'nite!]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 am

Professor Tiquelle couldn't help smiling. It wasn't often she got thanked for giving out a detention. "Ok, see you two tomorrow." she said to the boys. She walked out of the classroom, thinking of ideas of what to do in detention the following day.

Study Room - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top