Spring Dance - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Dance - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Dance

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Dance - Page 30 Empty Re: Spring Dance

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Lily smiled at Daniel. "Maybe I can read your mind. It's not that hard to tell what you're thinking" giggled Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 am

Daniel chuckled, watching her smile. "Oh really, i was beginning to wonder about that earlier" he told her, another quiet laugh escaped his lips; his legs started feeling warm as she sat on his lap, he loved every moment of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 am

"Yeah, pretty much. You're like an open book. I can tell almost everything. So, you better not lie to me, because I will know" said Lily joking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 am

Daniel did a research on working out every flicker of expression on her face. "Yeah, it's hard to control my emotion and expression at time. I am still trying to read your expression, i guess i'll have to study on that later" he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:40 am

"Study?" said Lily raising her eyebrow and laughing. "You can try, you I can't promise that you'll sucessed" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am

Daniel struck his tongue out at her and laughed. "Yeah, at least try though" he told her, his hands felt warm around her waist and started to stroke her hair gently looking into her eyes. "But, i can't guarantee that i'll succeed as well" he told her kissing her on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 am

Lily kissed Daniel back softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You don't have to know what I'm thinking all the time. That would be boring" said Lily laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am

Daniel chuckled as he kissed her back looking at her with a really hopeful cheerful expression. "It'll be a good skill to have anyway." he told her and kissed her again on the lips then a few time on her neck then paused to look at her again. "What are you thinking now?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 am

"I am thinking about how strange it is that I'm enjoying myself so much at a dance. I'm clumsy and don't come to dances a lot" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:21 am

Daniel looked at her and chuckled as he smiled at her. "I am thinking the same, i don't usually end up at a dance at my old school and I am just glad I did" he told her snuggling close to her and gave her an eskimo kiss, it was because of her; he was with this beautiful girl he had just met and already they both fell in love with each other. "Because of you" he added smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top