Spring Dance - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Dance - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Dance

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Dance - Page 29 Empty Re: Spring Dance

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 am

Lily shifted a bit uncomforatable. She heard this line many times before. And it was better that she didn't heard it at all. "Please...don't say that" said Lily softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 am

Daniel stroked her cheek gently and kissed her agian on the lips and chuckled lightly at her. "Sorry, I still love you" he told her moving back a bit when he saw that she was feeling rather unconfortable then smiled lightly at her and looked into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:44 am

"I know. I love you too" said Lily smiling. "It's just that...when people say that they will always be there, they usualy don't. And I don't want that" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 am

"Don't make a promise to a girl, if you know you can't keep it" Daniel quoted in a whisper and looked back right up at her again, then nodded quietly at her. "I know, but i have a fifty-fifty percent absolutely positive that'll be here as long as i can" he told her and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 am

Lily looked up and smiled at him. "Well, that's enought" she said with a warm smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am

Daniel let a small laugh escape his lips as he kissed her on the forehead and sat back up on the ground biting his buttom lips at her. "Your too cute" he laughed maniacally then stopped before he made a fool of himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 am

Lily laughed. She giggled when he stopped laughing, not to make a fool of himself "You're cute when you laugh." said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am

Daniel grinned at her. "I've never laughed this much in my life. I am really happy right now" he told her and held out an helpful hand out waiting for her to take it so he could pull her and make her sit on his laps if she wanted to he didn't really want to force her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, I noticed. I'm having a great time too". She saw what Daniel wanted so she took his hand tightly and sat on his lap smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Daniel felt her sit on his laps as he wrapped his arm tightly and gently around her waist. "It's like you can read my mind" he smirked innocentally at her as she sat down on his lap with his eyes as blue as the sky looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top