Spring Dance - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Dance - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Dance

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Dance - Page 16 Empty Re: Spring Dance

Post by Darren Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Darren scowled at Zoe as he struggled against the ropes. Looking around, no one had even noticed them. "Coward" he snarled at Zoe.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:35 pm

" silence, come on zoe lets go" he said pulling Ginevra with him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Zoe glared at Darren. He had no idea what she had done. Nor what she had been holding back from. This was the hardest moment for her. "I might be. But I'm alive. One day.. ." She let her words trail off. Looking up at Ne'os. "Ok." She reached for Darren and started pulling him in the direction. She couldn't bring herself to look at him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Darren was still struggling with the ropes, he wasn't going to ask anyone for help, he had more honour than that. But he still hoped Sophia might see them. "attacking people from behind their backs? If tahts not cowardice than what is?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm

ne'os moved deeper into the forest "lord voldemort will hear of this success...but we have to get out of here far enough to make it to saftey i can fly both of them out of here."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Scorpius watched as Ne'os and Zoe dragged the head boy and head girl. They had evidently succeeded, and he hadn't even needed to fight! That was good, but the bad part was that the headgirl was his friend, and once again he had to watch one of his friends be taken away by death eaters.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 pm

So far they had pretty much pulled this entire event off without anyone noticing. But Darren wasn't making this any easier. She tried to pull him behind where Ne'os had lead but it wasn't that easy. She listened to him as they walked. "I wish you knew my reasons, but. . " Zoe had no words to explain to him. He would never understand why she had done it nor anything. So she just shut her mouth and walked. Following Ne'os to his point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:43 pm

[death eaters dont say vopldemort =P]

He sighed as they reached the forest, there was no way anyone would notice now. Hearing Ne'os, Darren laughed loudly and humorlessly. "What, do you think voldemort will award you?" he asked chuckling. "Ah, your such losers." Still struggling, he turned and sneered at Zoe. "Ha, reasons. I don't care. I can't believe I thought you as a friend!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 pm

"one he will be happy we get are traitor back you can imagine the torture he has in store for you" he said walkeing into a claearing "and two this is a big step to taking over the school."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 pm

"Oh Im so scared," Darren replied bitterly. He wasn't scared at all of Voldemort, just scared of what they would do to Gin. "I can't believe you would do this to your friends Zoe," he added, knowing that the only way they could escape was if Zoe helped.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top