It's starting to look a bit like spring!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's starting to look a bit like spring! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's starting to look a bit like spring!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's starting to look a bit like spring! Empty It's starting to look a bit like spring!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 am

Sophia had just gotten out of the ice skating rink that just put in Hogsmeade not to long ago, and to be honest she was glad they did. It sure added to the place and gave the students more stuff to do. Not that Hogsmeade lack in fun stuff to do, but at lease the students didn't have to skate on the lake anymore and bother the giant squid. Deciding Sophia needed a little warm up she headed towards the three broomsticks for a nice butterbeer. As she walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade she smiled as she seen some students walking around the village with their friends just hanging out.

Sophia missed going to Hogsmeade with her friends not having a care in the world just having fun. As she reached the three broomsticks she pushed the door opened as the bell tinkled above her head. As she looked around the crowded place she looked for a place to sit but sighed as she didn't see one. As she went towards the bar she gave a bar tender a soft warm smile. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked him softly. "Sure thing."said the bartender getting her a butterbeer as Sophia got her money out and set it on the counter.

"Keep the rest as a tip."said Sophia softly as she winked at him and took her drink and took a sip of it as she looked around once again for a spot. As she seen a table by the window she smiled and hurried over before it was taken. Going through the maze of people not really watching where she was going she bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Sophia asked as she brushed her curly brown hair out of her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

It's starting to look a bit like spring! Empty Re: It's starting to look a bit like spring!

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Marcus decided to got to the Three Broomsticks. He came there oftenly, being that it was one of his favorite places. It was probably because he got cold so often. The warm environment warmed him up quickly. He had developed a cold and was wiping his nose every two minutes. As he entered the pub, the warm air surrounded him and he walked to the counter.

"A butterbeer," he said to the bartender with a congested voice.

"Coming right up," she said happily.

The staff a the Three Broomsticks were always friendly. Maybe it was in their nature or the manager probably threatened to jinx them if they weren't.

As he grabbed his goblet and his coaster, he walked over to an empty booth. Just as he was about the reach the table, he collided with another woman about his age, also having butterbeer. His cup splashed onto him and he was soaked.

"It's okay. I'm fine," he said to the woman.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

It's starting to look a bit like spring! Empty Re: It's starting to look a bit like spring!

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Sophia sighed in relief when he said that he was ok. "Oh thank goodness, I would feel horrible if I hurt you."said Sophia softly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger."said Sophia sticking out her hand for him to shake. Sophia noticed when he talked to her that he sounded alittle stopped up. " Sorry for being so nosey, but you sound alittle stopped up."said Sophia softly. "Pehaps I can help, after all I am a healer."said Sophia as if it wasn't nothing major. "I know this weather been getting to everyone, we have people coming in like crazy because of it."said Sophia shaking her head.

She would be glad when spring came around the corner but then again, people would also be coming in as well due to allergies. It always happend during the spring time but Sophia didn't mind it was all part of her job she had to do. It seemed like Winter and the Spring time was the worse part of the year for that was the time everyone gotten sick. Sophia also experience a cold not to long ago but her working at St.Mungo's she could take care of herself to some medience at anytime. That was the good thing about working there, Sophia knew she probably had to get from a patient or somewhere but she was over it now and that all it mattered.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum