a new day - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 7 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:15 am

Maddison melted into Mason's embrace, grateful for the comfort he offered. She wrapped her arms around him, burying her face into his chest. "I shouldn't have started another fight," she admitted, her voice muffled by his body. "I was just so frustrated with everything that had happened, and I didn't want to process any of it. I didn't want to cry anymore, so I got angry instead." She pulled away from him, revealing her hands which were covered in blood and starting to bruise. "When I wandered off, I kind of took my anger out on a tree," she explained, still avoiding his gaze.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:18 am

Michelle just nodded her head. "Yes, let's go," she said with a small smile on her face. Even yes this headache was no fun at all. "Other than having stupid headache I'm okay. I hope these reresolve what ever this was." Elle just hoped to have tomorrow drama free day.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:31 am

Mason held Maddie close to him. He listened what she said. "Ywah happens. It's okay. We can get through this," he said there and trying to not say something wrong again. He looked at Maddie when she pulled away. "Well we should check it out," he said with a sigh
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:05 am

Maddison gazed up at Mason with an unwavering look. "I'd rather stay here with you," she replied with a hint of hesitation. She knew that there was something else she needed to tell him, and it wasn't going to be easy. "I also need to confess something to you. I didn't intend to spill the dew. I lost control and threw it last night. With everything that happened yesterday, it was hard to keep my emotions in check. It felt good to let it all out." Her hands fell limp by her side, and she gazed down at her feet with a sense of shame. "I should have told you how I was feeling instead of keeping it all bottled up. I know I've been acting like a child for the past few days, and I'm sorry." She apologized again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Mason sighed. He was worried about her hand and the same time of her. She nodded his head. "Oh woah. I'm glad you told me," he said and smiled. "Well no matter what is happening, you don't have to hide your feelings around me. It makes me even more confused and worried about you than you telling me truth from the start. I know I'm not best on telling my own feelings too. Or finding the right words," he ended up adding. Well whatever happened it was all in the past now. Mason reached into Maddies hands. "I'm sorry too how I reacted to all of this and not understaning what you tried to say earlier," Mason did apologize too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:52 pm

Maddie wrapped her arms around Mason's neck, rising on her tiptoes to plant a tender kiss on his lips. "I know I need to do a better job of communicating my feelings and letting you know what's happening with me," she whispered, gazing deeply into his eyes. "I don't want you to worry about me any more than you already do." Maddie leaned in for another kiss, hoping to convey the sincerity of her words. "I love you," she murmured softly, the words a testament to the depth of her affection for him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Mason smiled and kissed Maddie back, same time placing his own hands around her waist. "I know I should do the same," he said back in the whisper. "I will always worry and care about you," she said with a whisper and kissed her back when she did kiss him again. "I love you too, Mads," he said and there was a depth of affection in his voice too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:34 pm

Maddison found solace in Mason's embrace, resting her head gently upon his shoulder. In his arms, she felt a sense of security that filled her with warmth and comfort. A soft smile played upon her lips as she whispered, "I know you do, Mase," savoring the moment and the way he made her feel.

As they stood together, surrounded by the serene beauty of nature, a deep sense of calm washed over Maddison. The gentle lapping of the water against the shore, the rustling of the leaves in the wind, and the distant chirping of crickets created a peaceful symphony around them. And the earthy fragrance of the forest that clung to Mason's skin only added to her sense of contentment.

In that moment, Maddison realized that she had found her sanctuary, her safe haven, her new home. A place where she belonged and where she could let her guard down. And as she savored the comfort of Mason's arms, she knew that she would cherish this moment forever.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Mason held Maddie close to her. He didn't say anything just enjoyed this moment here and now. It felt so right. He knew that Maddie was someone who she could spend the rest of her life together. Someone who did make him want to be a better person.

He finally cared about someone else except himself. He even felt safe around Maddie. Even yes he did worry about her at times yes. Just he probably was too protective of her. He has no clue how long they stayed here now. He knew he would remember this moment for sure.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:17 pm

As Maddison and Mason stood there in each other's arms, the outside world seemed to fade away, leaving them in a serene and peaceful bubble. Time slipped by unnoticed as they held each other, lost in the moment.

Finally, Maddison lifted her gaze to meet Mason's once again, and without hesitation, she leaned in and pressed her lips gently against his. The tender kiss was filled with gratitude and affection, and as they pulled away, Maddison murmured softly against his lips, "Thank you."

In that moment, words felt unnecessary, for they had already conveyed everything they needed to say through their touch. The tranquility of the world around them only enhanced the intimacy they shared, leaving them both feeling grateful and content.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum