a new day - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 6 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:23 pm

Mason sighed. He listened to Kole words and it all did make sense to him now. "Oh boy. I did mess up for sure," he mumbled. "How to make it up to her?" He wondered. He had no clue what he could do to be honest. Never been good at romantic stuff. Never needed it before. "I do love your sister too. More than I can put into words," he had ro say it in the end.  
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:25 pm

Maddison placed her hand in Elles, “neither am i, it's even worse with him.” she confessed she was used to people just getting her, but with mason it seemed to be all or nothing. Either they agreed on everything or disagreed on everything. “He’s my first person too.” she murmured walking with Elle. Then Elle was asking about her hand, “I hadn’t really thought about it until you said something.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:32 pm

Kole shook his head at Mason, “It will go back to normal,” he assured the older boy, “and it will get easier as you two get to know each other more, learn to talk to each other.” Finally Kole could see the girls walking toward them hand in hand, “I know you love her. She knows it too. Even if she’s being stubborn.”
Kole smiled knowingly at Mason, feeling hopeful for their future. "It might take some time, but I know you two will figure it out," he said, clapping Mason on the back as the girls reached them.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 pm

Michelle nodded her head. "I know it can be hard with him. Half of the time I even have to guess what he is trying to say. It was worse many years ago. But he has came around. Just be patient with him. I know it's hard," she said with a sigh. She knew how difficult person Mason can be. She has been stuck with him since she was born. "Oh, well we shouls get it checked later," she added

Elle just ended up letting go off Maddies hand when they reached to the boys and ended up hugging Kole. She just needed it. Her headache was killing her slowly. It was getting worse slowly. "Misunderstanding," she mumbled there.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:45 pm

Mason nodded his head. "Hopefully it will be back to normal soon," he said with a smile. Every word that Kole said was true. "Well I can be stubborn too," he had to say. "Eventually yes," he said with a hopeful smile.

He saw the girls walking towards them. He wondered if he should say something here now or wait for Maddie to talk.  He knows what went wrong, thanks to Kole.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:45 pm

Maddie hung back a few paces when the group reunited, clasping her hands behind her back to hide her nervousness. She offered mason a sheepish smile and whispered a hesitant greeting. "Hi, Mase," she murmured, her heart racing with uncertainty.

Feeling the weight of Mason's worry and concern, Maddie knew she had to address the elephant in the room. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I shouldn't have run away like that."

Despite the apology, Maddie still felt a twinge of envy watching Elle and Kole's easy rapport. She longed for that kind of connection with Mason, but the road ahead felt rocky and uncertain. All she could do was hope that they would find a way to bridge the gap and come out stronger on the other side.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:48 pm

Kole enveloped Michelle in a warm embrace, his arms wrapping around her tightly as he held her close. "Yeah, it definitely was," he replied with a smile, planting a gentle kiss on the top of her head. He realized that he still had something he wanted to talk to Mason about, but decided that it could wait for another day.

Turning his attention back to Elle, he asked, "Are you ready to head back up to the castle? I think we should leave these two alone to talk about what happened." He shot a knowing smile at Michelle, silently acknowledging that there was much more to the situation than what had been said.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:00 am

Michelle buried her face into Kole's chest and just wanted to be away from those two emotions. It was too much. She felt them all. That's why she hates people right now. When Kole mentioned leaving them alone. She was so glad to get away.

"Yes, let's go back to the castle. Also need something for my headache," she ended up admitting that to Kole. He knew why or what happened. She just hoped that they won't become too regular.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:03 am

Mason took a deep breath when he heard Maddie apologising. He ended up walking close to Maddie. Taking those steps she was afraid to take. He ended up hugging her there too. "I'm sorry too how I reacted to all that you said," he said. He was sorry. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Never been good at expressing or explaining things," the boy had to admit. 

"We have a lot of things to work through for sure, yes," he had to admit. There were a lot of things. He knew this won't be easy but he is willing to give it all try and figure it all together.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:04 am

Kole turned to Mason and Maddison, offering them a small smile. "If you need anything, just let me know," he said before turning to Elle. "Let's get you up to the hospital wing," he said softly, placing an arm around her shoulders and guiding her towards the castle. "You okay?" he asked her, concern lacing his voice.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum