a new day - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 4 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:18 pm

Maddie's frustration boiled over as Mason failed to read her mind and provide the comfort she craved. With a huff of anger, she stomped off, finding a secluded spot by the water. Collapsing onto the ground, she hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin upon them. "Why do I have to feel like this?" she grumbled, grabbing a nearby rock and hurling it into the water with all her might.

But sitting there, stewing in her emotions, wasn't helping. The sound of the rock sinking in the water wasn't enough to release the tension coiled within her. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Maddie stood up and wandered off further, not caring if Mason could see her or not. As she approached a nearby tree, she balled up her fist and punched it with all her might. The satisfying impact sent a rush of relief through her body, and she repeated the motion, hitting the tree again and again until her knuckles began to bleed. Though physical pain wasn't a solution to her emotional turmoil, it gave her a sense of release, a way to externalize the pain she couldn't express with words.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:22 pm

Mason wasn't sure what Maddie wanted from him anymore. The boy really was confused. At some point he lost sight of her, which made her worried even more. He knew it some what was his fault now here. To be honest all this relationship thing was so confusing for him. He sighed and stood up and began slowly walking in directions Maddie had ran but he didn't really see her. He hoped that Kole and Elle would be here soon. "Ugh," he ended up saying. He hopes that Maddie doesn't run into Alex now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:26 pm

As Kole and Elle arrived at the lake, they noticed Mason sitting there, all by himself. Kole immediately felt a knot form in his stomach as he approached Mason. "Hey, where's Maddie?" he asked, his concern for his sister growing once again. He couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that something was off, especially with that obnoxious guy from the day before still out there somewhere.

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:32 pm

Michelle looked at Mason and then Kole. She just ended up siging here again. "Seriously," she ended up mumbling here. This ended up being harder than she thought.

"I will deal with you later, Mason. Kole talk with him. I'm not mood to deal with him. Anyways I'm gonna go find Maddie. You deal with this idiot here," she ended up saying and just was annoyed at her brother. She knew he had done something, but wasn't sure what. She did feel him regretting things but what he had no idea as she felt guilt from him and sadness. Even annoyance. So this was all confusing for her.

"I hope it goes well," she mumbled and wondered which way Maddie had gone now. She noticed Mason showing direction. "Thanks," she mumbled to Mason. "Gotta go find, Maddie, sorry," she said to Kole with a weak smile. "You guys can come along but keep your distance tho," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Mason just sighed when Elle and Kole were here now. "Well I don't know. She needed time to herself. And well I did let her have it. I don't know dude," he ended up saying. "And one moment she was running away." He ended up pointing to the direction Maddie had run off to. He did feel very guilty here for nothing going to her and not being there for her. Also annoyed because he didn't know what to do. Also sad because he feels like he had let Maddie down. It was very confusing.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:45 pm

After venting her emotions, Maddison lay back on the grass, the laughter bubbling up from deep within her. She knew that it wouldn't solve the issues that were weighing on her mind, but it felt good to release them, to feel a sense of freedom, even if it was fleeting. "Take that, stupid tree!" she giggled to herself, glancing at her hands, now bloodied from the impact.

As she stretched her arms over her head, her fingers brushed against the blades of grass. She took a deep breath, feeling the cool air fill her lungs. For a moment, she just lay there, feeling the breeze against her face, listening to the rustle of leaves overhead. She knew that she couldn't stay there forever, though. Eventually, she would have to face Mason, and they would have to work through their problems together.

With a sigh, she pushed herself up, wincing as her knuckles stung. Maddison brushed off the grass from her clothes and ran her fingers through her hair, wincing as she felt the dried blood. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come, and set off towards where she had left Mason, hoping that he was still there.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:46 pm

Kole nodded sympathetically at Elle, understanding that Maddie needed some space to process her emotions. However, he couldn't help but feel worried about the situation. "We'll stay here, but please come back to us once you find her," he requested, his voice tinged with concern. He wanted to make sure both the girls were safe and within their sight.
"Take all the time you need, Elle. We're here for you," he added, offering her a reassuring smile before turning to Mason. Kole could see the worry etched on Mason's face and knew that something had happened. "Tell me what happened," he asked, running a nervous hand through his hair.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:46 pm

Michelle nodded her head. She knew it will be emotional one for sure. She took a deep breath. "yeah I will try to make her come near you two again in safe distance," she saidsaid with a small smile. "Thanks. We will figure it all out," she said with reassuring smile to them both there. Now she went to find Maddie. To be honest she didn't have to walk that long time until she saw Maddie.

"Hey Maddie," she said to her friend. And here for sure was so many emotions. "Are you okay, and don't lie to me," she said to her. Well she will know if she ends up lying if she says everything is okay. "Maddie, I know something is up," she added. She took a deep breath.  "I'm here to help," she added. 

She so much wanted to be here for Maddie. Frustation, sadness and lot more emotions she couldn't identifey yet. This gave her slowly headache. She saw her bleeding knuckle but she didn't ask about it yet

Last edited by Michelle Cuffe on Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:54 pm

Mason listened converstation between Kole and Maddie. He just sighed. When Kole adressed him. He looked at the boy. "well we met at breakfast table. She tried hide her true feelings there, pretending to be okay," he started off. He wasn't sure where things went wrong exactly. "anyways we ended up coming here to feed the squid but he was no show. So we talked a bit about this animagus," he tried to explain to further. "I think I didn't exactly understand what Mads wanted to say to me here now. Some point she got annoyed stood up said needs space and went to safe distance," he added more to the story now.

"and then one point suddenly she run away. Not sure why. Until then she was in the safe distance," he ended up saying what had happened in the end. "i don't know what to do anymore."
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:57 pm

Maddie perked up when she heard Michelle's voice, a welcome distraction from her tumultuous thoughts. "Hey, Elle," she greeted, sitting up and brushing off the dirt and grass that had clung to her. "I'm a lot better," she added, smiling at her friend. "I kind of took my emotions out on the tree," she confessed, pointing to the mangled tree trunk behind her. "But it was therapeutic, you know?"

"I can almost think clearly again," she continued, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. However, she didn't want to just focus on herself. "Are you doing okay?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in concern. Despite the chaos going on around them, Maddie knew that they were in this together, and she wanted to be there for her friend too.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum