a new day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new day

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new day - Page 3 Empty Re: a new day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:59 pm

Maddie gazed at Mason, her eyes earnest and her voice firm. She didn't want there to be any misunderstandings between them. "I just want you to know that I heard what you said, and I understand your concerns," she continued. "I don't want to hurt you or myself by becoming an Animagus. It's not worth it if it means losing you."

She reached out to take his hand, holding it tightly in hers. "I want us to be on the same page. I want to be there for you, and I know you want to be there for me. I'm not doing it. I don't want to fight with you anymore."

Maddie took a deep breath, feeling relieved to have finally said what had been on her mind.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:12 pm

Mason listened to every word Maddie was saying."You won't lose me if you become one. I will be still here for you but I just would hate if something happened to you. As you have no clue what your Animagus really is," he said with a sigh. Which is the truth here.

"Good, yes we both want to be there for each other. Yes I know this. And sure if you don't really be animagus. That decison is yours only. But yes I don't want to fight with you too."

He really hated fighting with Maddie. This reminded those times when they pretended to hate each other.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:24 pm

He seemed more irritated by the conversation than he seemed to understand what she was trying to tell him. “Mason,” she said his name again. I spit out the leaf and dumped the dew down the drain.'' She wanted him to know that she was being sincere in what she was saying. Even though it was a bit of a lie. She hadn’t dumped the dew out.. She had thrown the glass vile shattering against the wall in her dorm. She didn’t want to worry him with the emotions she had let go of after they had separated, there was nothing he could have done to help her through them. “I’m not doing it.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:28 pm

Mason looked at the Maddie and just sighed. He wasn't sure how serious Maddie was at this moment. "Okay good," he just ended up saying. To be honest he had no idea what else to say here now. He really didn't know anymore how to deal with Maddie and her emotions. To be honest he had never been good at this stuff. "Well, sorry," he added also looking at the sky rather at Maddie now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:55 pm

Maddie's frustration mounted as the conversation failed to meet her expectations. She let out a deep sigh and slumped back, turning to face the water. A part of her wanted to lash out, storm off in anger, but she didn't want to leave Mason behind. In a fit of frustration, she grabbed a nearby rock and hurled it into the water. The splash echoed across the tranquil surface as the rock disappeared beneath the waves. She felt helpless and unable to make Mason understand what she was trying to say. "I need some time to think," she announced, standing up and dusting off her pants before trudging along the shore, distancing herself from Mason. She didn't wander to far staying in sight of Mason but just far enough.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Mason sighed. He didn't understand yes at times what Maddie was trying to say. He didn't get it even this time. He just sighed and watched Maddie go away from him. He didn't stop her from doing that. He just sat up and kept an eye on the girl from the distance. He just wonders what is really bothering her. He doesn't get what he meant there now at all. He just sighed and ended up throwing this on a rock at the water too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:29 pm

Maddison struggled to put her emotions into words, unable to comprehend the intensity of what she was feeling. The anxiety that had lingered from the day before coupled with her inability to express herself left her feeling overwhelmed and vulnerable. The facade she had put up to shield herself had crumbled, leaving her exposed and raw. Frustrated and at her wit's end, she picked up another rock and flung it into the water, hoping to release some of the pent-up tension. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, but she willed them back. She was tired of crying, of feeling like this. In a moment of frustration, she kicked another rock, only to lose her balance and fall backward. "Ugh," she exclaimed, frustrated with herself as she dusted herself off and stood back up. All she wanted was for things to go back to the way they were before.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:36 pm

Mason looked at the distance towards Maddie and wasn't sure what to do here now. He just was so lost to be honest. Anyways he sighed. He had no clue what to do with her anymore. Things between them evry intense and there was this distance. He had no clue what to do really. He wondered if maybe he could ask for help from Kole but he wasn't sure how to explain all this to the boy. He ended up checking the device and talking there with Elle and Kole for a bit. Kole did ask to meet him later at lunch time. He wondered what this was about now but he had to agree as he needed help himself too. Anyways he saw Maddie fall and wanted to rush over to her but felt like not a good idea. As the girl had wanted the distance from him. "You okay?" He ended up just shouting at Mads.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:56 pm

Okay, was such a simple word. She looked over at Mason who was still sitting where she had left him. “No,” she said softly, she knew he wouldn’t be able to hear her speak but she couldn’t bing herself to say it again. She wasn’t okay, or alright, or good. She was falling apart from the inside out. Everything felt wrong. Maddison didn’t feel like herself, she felt broken, and no matter how hard she was trying to hide it she was failing. “No, I’m not okay.” she said to herself kicking another rock this time managing to stay on her feet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:02 pm

Mason didn't really hear Maddie from this distance and he wasn't sure if he even should go after her now. He just sat there and sighed. To be honest he wanted to go there but same time he wasn't sure if Mads wanted him to be there. This was so frustrating for sure. He had asked basically Kole to come here and also Elle. Even if her sister was acting strange too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum